You've Got Mail!

RONALD got his a couple of days ago.

Too bad my husband's name is RICHARD. :p Whoever this RONALD guy is, he gets C&A info long before we do. ;)

We are still waiting for our Platinum and Diamond pins. Maybe we'll get Ronald's? :D

Does he look like this:

153383_main.jpg

Nothing here either. We are still waiting for our "gifts" from the Diamonds in December cruise - the pins didn't arrive for our sailing on Oasis. The loyality ambassador said that they would be sent out to us from C&A. Nothing, so we called C&A and they knew nothing about it but they would note it and some should respond......so each day I stand out by the mail box just waiting......waiting.....waiting...... Who knows - we may get a letter and our pins together thereby saving some extra postage!!!!!

Send me your mailing info and I'll send you some!

This screenname at aol dot com.

:)

Will look when I get home.....Don't hate JUNK MAIL....it supports both Bill's and Mine Cruise Life style. I work for a business that does Distributions...No not RCL but many of it's competitors so i see cruise stuff all day long....and Bill works for one of the nations largest printers based in PA...but not RCL again. So when you get stuff like this and all of that other CRAP!!! Blame it on us and thanks in advance...Ha Ha Ha :):):)

Mike

Interesting. I find that it takes mail longer to get to local places than it takes to go across the country. We have not received anything in the mail yet.

I live in the same city as the company that prints, stores, and ships RCI's mailing info. (I know which company because DH owns a print shop and this other company is his competition down the street.) DH sees RCI mailers at the Bulk Rate Post Office on a weekly basis!

Today, a lovely brochure with all of the details about the January 21 Crown & Anchor changes arrived in Merion.

Of course, it was addressed to my son, who is Diamond, but maybe they assume that I know what I need to know already.

;)

:D

Anyone else?

I got an email from RCI C&A yesterday! :D But no snail mail!

We haven't gotten the mailer nor do we expect to.

We never get anything in the mail from RCL. Almost every day we get something from one of the following cruise lines: Oceania, Holland America, Regent, Viking River Cruises, Princess or Paul Gauguin but NEVER anything from RCL or Celebrity. :(

I have not received the brochure yet, but last week my DH received a letter from C&A congratulating him on reaching the next C&A level. I did not receive a letter, but my name is listed under "additional Crown & Anchor Society membership information for your family". I have more cruise credits than DH, so he reached that level because of me. I am also the one who books every cruise and is listed as the primary guest on cruise docs. I found it just a bit sexist that the letter was addressed to my DH. I can't believe RCI is addressing mail to the "head of the household" and assuming that would be the man, but...

I so agree!!!! I have the most cruise credits in the household and my husband gets the mail/emails - the latter at my email address with his name on it.

As for our household, no emails or snail mails.

Interesting. I find that it takes mail longer to get to local places than it takes to go across the country. We have not received anything in the mail yet.

I live in the same city as the company that prints, stores, and ships RCI's mailing info. (I know which company because DH owns a print shop and this other company is his competition down the street.) DH sees RCI mailers at the Bulk Rate Post Office on a weekly basis!

OK, now I am curious....what city might that be?

Mike

Maybe it takes longer for mail to get out to the left coast.;) I got mine today.

I was thinking that same thing. We haven't gotten anything yet.

We've got 4 Diamonds in our house (thanks to me for signing them up!) and DH loves to raz me when HE gets all the mail! What's up with that?!:confused::D;)

There was even a page where they converted my credits to points as of, are you ready, January 12, 2011. I notate that date because wasn't that the 1st infamous date we were expecting changes.

We got ours today, but the as of date is 1/21/2011:)

We've got 4 Diamonds in our house (thanks to me for signing them up!) and DH loves to raz me when HE gets all the mail! What's up with that?!:confused::D;)

Maybe they figure that the person who pays the bills should also get the rewards.;)

We got ours today, but the as of date is 1/21/2011:)

On Adam's letter it states beginning January 21, 2011, but under item 1 "How do your cruise credits convert to points?" it says "Please note, the cruise credits reflect all cruises that have been applied as of January 12th, 2011."

Diana

Archived