2012 / 2013 RCI Deployment Opening Schedule

mac_tlc

I just got off the phone with a Royal Agent. The Oasis schedule is loaded through September 2013. I was told to call back tomorrow for prices.

Loaded on what system? I checked last night...furthest date out was still Sept 22, 2012 :( on Royal's website.

Loaded on what system? I checked last night...furthest date out was still Sept 22, 2012 :( on Royal's website.

They are loaded in the system that the agents look at. They can give you dates for Oasis into 2013 but not the prices yet. I have gotten dates for April 2013 from them. (I know I probably could have gotten them by counting from the last date posted Spet 2012 on to get them as well:eek:)

They are loaded in the system that the agents look at. They can give you dates for Oasis into 2013 but not the prices yet. I have gotten dates for April 2013 from them. (I know I probably could have gotten them by counting from the last date posted Spet 2012 on to get them as well:eek:)
Do you happen to know if there are any port changes?

I asked when I called this morning. No, there aren't any port changes. Both Oasis and Allure are doing the same ole same ole Eastern and Western ports as this year.
Monie, thanks for the info. That is discouraging to hear; I have been hoping for some changes in the itineraries.

Monie, thanks for the info. That is discouraging to hear; I have been hoping for some changes in the itineraries.

I was hoping for some changes too, especially since I haven't sailed on Oasis or Allure yet. I know these ships are the 'destination', but really having a hard time justifying paying so much to go to ports I've been to over and over again. Ugh...:p

I was hoping for some changes too, especially since I haven't sailed on Oasis or Allure yet. I know these ships are the 'destination', but really having a hard time justifying paying so much to go to ports I've been to over and over again. Ugh...:p
I hear ya! I can't even remember the amount of times I've been to some of those stops.

The Oasis Class really are about as close to a destination as you can get with a ship.. as least as it stands now. It will remain my first choice but I was hoping the rumors about Ponce, PR and St Kitts might have panned out. Maybe they're just not ready for the Oasis Class to take over their ports.:D

I wouldn't expect to see different itineraries for Oasis and Allure at least until the Sunshine project ships debut. Oasis and Allure are attracting many new or first time cruisers for whom the same old, same old ports are neither "same" or "old", and veteran cruisers who are more interested in the ship and its multitude of features than in the itinerary. When you consider that there are, at present at least, very few ports in the Caribbean or elsewhere that can accommodate ships of that size, they also have very few other options. Perhaps the addition of Falmouth, Jamaica, as its development advances will help satisfy some who want to see new ports of call and other islands wanting to increase their cruise passenger visits will invest in the necessary infrastructure improvements so that they can handle these ships. Until then, you have a choice of going to the other islands on their older and smaller ships or experiencing the newest and latest which will be taking you to familiar destinations. Their formula for scheduling their newest ships has been quite successful for decades so I don't expect them to make drastic changes any time soon.:)

I hear ya! I can't even remember the amount of times I've been to some of those stops.

The Oasis Class really are about as close to a destination as you can get with a ship.. as least as it stands now. It will remain my first choice but I was hoping the rumors about Ponce, PR and St Kitts might have panned out. Maybe they're just not ready for the Oasis Class to take over their ports.:D

The Navigator has some itineraries that are going to PR and St. Kitts - and it's an 8-nighter too! :D

Awaiting to see if there are any changes for Bayonne, NJ -- Explorer or additional ship. They have 5 night Bermuda up -- then nothing. It's 4/20 -- supposed to be this week. :confused:

I'm still waiting for this as well... :mad:

Awaiting to see if there are any changes for Bayonne, NJ -- Explorer or additional ship. They have 5 night Bermuda up -- then nothing. It's 4/20 -- supposed to be this week. :confused:

They pushed this out to the week of 4/25.

We are looking at a couple of different cruises for the summer of 2012 to celebrate a couple of graduations in our family. There are a couple we are thinking about, but there are no prices available. One is on Splendour (7-night) and one is on Voyager (10-night). Even worse, In June 2012, they have the Navigator listed w/Eastern Med for sailing dates of June 3, 10, 17, 24. They have a different itinerary for 7-Night Eastern Med for Navigator with sailing dates of June 4, 11, 18 and 26th. Hardly possible that both these listings are correct..and they both have prices listed, along with the itinerary. We want to decide which itinerary everyone is the most desireable for everyone but we'll just have to wait to see what they do with the Navigator and with the pricing. We always book as far in advance as possible. RCCL has said it will be available by the end of this week. At the time I talked to them, I wasn't aware they had 2 itineraries errors. One starts from Civetavecchia, one from Messina...GEEZ!

We are looking at a couple of different cruises for the summer of 2012 to celebrate a couple of graduations in our family. There are a couple we are thinking about, but there are no prices available. One is on Splendour (7-night) and one is on Voyager (10-night). Even worse, In June 2012, they have the Navigator listed w/Eastern Med for sailing dates of June 3, 10, 17, 24. They have a different itinerary for 7-Night Eastern Med for Navigator with sailing dates of June 4, 11, 18 and 26th. Hardly possible that both these listings are correct..and they both have prices listed, along with the itinerary. We want to decide which itinerary everyone is the most desireable for everyone but we'll just have to wait to see what they do with the Navigator and with the pricing. We always book as far in advance as possible. RCCL has said it will be available by the end of this week. At the time I talked to them, I wasn't aware they had 2 itineraries errors. One starts from Civetavecchia, one from Messina...GEEZ!

As has been written here too many times to mention. IT is not one of RCI's strong suits. Call RCI if you have specific questions about such conflicting information. (Then again, getting accurate or complete information from their customer service reps is sometimes a hit or miss thing). Guess that "wait and see" is the best advice.:rolleyes:

RCCL's inability to get their website fixed has been driving us nuts now for over a month. About 16 of us booked Voyager for the 10 day cruise starting May 11, 2012. Then they shut down the cruise on the website so the rest of our group cannot book. We have received so many lame excuses over the weeks I actually emailed Mr. Goldstein's office and have had several return phone calls from there.

The last one was on Tuesday, I got a call back from Laura XXXXX at Mr. Goldstein's office. I was told that our cruise and all the Voyager cruises for May through October are under inventory review and should be released shortly. She also pointed out that JS and above are now available for purchases. Got to figure that is a good sign as they would not be promoting the suites if the cruises were not a go. But I asked for the definition of 'soon' and got a chuckle from her :( so no telling when they will get things straight.

So what the heck is 'inventory review', we are thinking they are adjusting prices as the JS that are now available are $200 more than they were last month. :eek:

Bill

I just called RCI and the rep said the Caribbean itinteraries for late 2012 and early 2013 would be released in May or June. I told her I had heard it was scheduled for next week, and she replied "probably sometime in mid-May"

.....WHY DO THEY HAVE REPS WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?! :confused:

Here is a curious one...

We booked our balcony cabin and put a deposit on our June 11, 2012 VOS out of Venice way back on March 13th - and then our friends decided to join us.

They couldn't find pricing anywhere for that same cruise and were told by their agent that our cruise was charted and now all rooms were booked except for jr. suites - (didn't really ring true....)

So...upon further investigation with RC, all websites anywhere have pulled the pricing (except for junior suites) for any cruises in the month of May for Serendade, June and July for both VOS and Serenade....

No ETA for when pricing will be up - but they said there was "fare restructuring" going on.

I just called RCI and the rep said the Caribbean itinteraries for late 2012 and early 2013 would be released in May or June. I told her I had heard it was scheduled for next week, and she replied "probably sometime in mid-May"

.....WHY DO THEY HAVE REPS WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?! :confused:

I just called RCCL to check on Allure/Oasis dates for 2012 and was told the reps can see the dates of the cruises (like another poster mentioned) for 2012-2013. The rep expects the dates to released this Monday 4/25.

Unknown if anyone really knows when these dates are going to be released. We will just have to wait and see!!!!!

Here is a curious one...

We booked our balcony cabin and put a deposit on our June 11, 2012 VOS out of Venice way back on March 13th - and then our friends decided to join us.

They couldn't find pricing anywhere for that same cruise and were told by their agent that our cruise was charted and now all rooms were booked except for jr. suites - (didn't really ring true....)

So...upon further investigation with RC, all websites anywhere have pulled the pricing (except for junior suites) for any cruises in the month of May for Serendade, June and July for both VOS and Serenade....

No ETA for when pricing will be up - but they said there was "fare restructuring" going on.

This is very strange. I have been following this thread as we are anxious to book the Jewel Repo in autumn 2012, hopefully Boston to Tampa when it is open.

However, our Navigator cruise for March 2012 has been cancelled and we have just re-booked in the UK for the Serenade out of Barcelona on 5th May 2012. D2 cabin, not a JS and a very favourable price. Could not get any redress for the cancellation though as our TA was able to undercut RCCL's own prices by far more than the offered OBC.

In fact, I called our TA this morning to change the cabin number as our preferred corner aft showed up as available again. They contacted RCCL in Weybridge and made the change.

Odd how you can't find Serenade.

Here is a curious one...

All the pricing is now there for VOS June 11, 2012. The initial screen shows "N/A" but if you click the Book It button it will show prices for all cabins.

Ni;;

Archived