2012 / 2013 RCI Deployment Opening Schedule

mac_tlc

Julie,

Have you seen anything on Mariner for 2012 TA's?

Thanks

Looks like Mariner is going into dry dock on April 22, 2012.

She will be in Miami, Florida on May 1, 2012 - so there is a possibility that she will do her transatlantic from Miami or do cruises out of Miami for the summer 2012. Time will tell.

12 Night Transatlantic

May 3, 2012

Miami, Florida

At Sea

At Sea

At Sea

At Sea

At Sea

At Sea

Ponta Delgada, Azores

At Sea

At Sea

Brest, France

Cherbourg, France

Harwich, England

16 Night Transatlantic

August 31, 2012

Harwich, England

Le Havre, France

At Sea

Cork, Ireland

Dublin, Ireland

At Sea

Klaksvik, Faroe Islands

At Sea

Reykjavik, Iceland

Reykjavik, Iceland

At Sea

At Sea

At Sea

St.John's, Newfoundland

At Sea

At Sea

Boston, MA

** She will also be doing the traditional Northern Europe/Russia sailings during summer 2012

Where are you finding this information? I'm unable to locate anything on the RCI website??

Thanks,

TnT

Where are you finding this information? I'm unable to locate anything on the RCI website??

Thanks,

TnT

From my travel agent - she uses cruising power (a RCL site for agents)

I was under the impression that Mariner was being deployed to Europe and was to be crusing out of Rome? Did I miss something?

Mariner is going to Rome for the 2011 European Season. The question is in regards to the 2012 Season - where she will be in drydock for the first part of May.

From my travel agent - she uses cruising power (a RCL site for agents)

Mariner is going to Rome for the 2011 European Season. The question is in regards to the 2012 Season - where she will be in drydock for the first part of May.

Gosh, which RCI ship will be out of Rome? Any ideas?

I may have missed this post, as there are many pages here, but does anyone know what

time and day "week of" starts on?

Is it 12:01 on Sunday morning.....or start on that Monday?

Thanks in advance for the help...and if I missed that post....ouch...please send fire extinquishers!! :eek: ;)

I may have missed this post, as there are many pages here, but does anyone know what

time and day "week of" starts on?

Is it 12:01 on Sunday morning.....or start on that Monday?

Thanks in advance for the help...and if I missed that post....ouch...please send fire extinquishers!! :eek: ;)

It isn't that specific. This week the deployments appeared on Wednesday morning although they were viewable without prices for several days prior.:)

Does anyone have info about the schedule for Seranade of the Seas? I read an earlier posting that it will be doing cruises in Norway possibly out of Harwich? I'm infering from this from another post. :confused: I have been looking at other cruises of the Norway fjords that would mesh with catching the Jewel on the TA from Harwich to Boston. Another problem is that plane seats are going to be scarce--the Olympics are in London next summer.

Check out Voyager of the Seas

Voyager of the Seas

April 14, 2012

16 Transatlantic

New Orleans, Louisiana

At Sea

At Sea

Nassau, Bahamas

At Sea

At Sea

At Sea

At Sea

At Sea

At Sea

Ponta Delgada, Azores

At Sea

At Sea

Malaga, Spain

Cartagena, Spain

Valencia, Spain

Barcelona, Spain

April 30, 2012

11 Night Med Sailing Barcelona to Venice

Barcelona, Spain

Provence, France

Livorno, Italy

Civitavecchia, Italy

Naples, Italy

Messina, Italy

At Sea

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Ravenna, Italy

Koper, Slovenia

Venice, Italy

10 Night E. Med

April - October 2012

Venice, Italy

Dubrovnik, Croatia

At Sea

Kusadasi, Turkey

Istanbul, Turkey

Istanbul, Turkey

At Sea

Athens, Greece

Chania, Crete, Greece

At Sea

Venice, Italy

11 Night E. Med

May - October 2012

Venice, Italy

Dubrovnik, Croatia

At Sea

Rhodes, Greece

Kusadasi, Turkey

Istanbul, Turkey

Istanbul, Turkey

At Sea

Athens, Greece

Chania, Crete, Greece

At Sea

Venice, Italy

October 26, 2012

8 Night Repositioning Cruise

Venice, Italy

Dubrovnik, Croatia

At Sea

Messina, Italy

Naples, Italy

Civitavecchia, Italy

Genoa, Italy

Provence, France

Barcelona, Spain

November 3, 2012

14 Night Transatlantic

Barcelona, Spain

Cartagena, Spain

Malaga, Spain

At Sea

Tenerife, Canary Islands

At Sea

At Sea

At Sea

At Sea

At Sea

At Sea

Nassau, Bahamas

At Sea

At Sea

New Orleans, Louisiana

Hi Julie,

Have you seen if there is going to be any other ship out of Venice? Splendour is usually there, do you know where she is going?

thanks

Bill

Any word on the Navigator....where will she be in 2012 & will she be doing a TA?

Thanks...

Nothing as yet. 2012 TAs haven't been announced yet so anything you read may only be speculation. Expect more definitive information over the next few weeks.:)

Well, it is now March 18th, Friday afternoon. I see no summer '12 cruises on Enchantment out of Baltimore yet. I wonder when they will release the schedule. I have a "Next cruise" option to use and I want to lock-in my cabins. :confused:

Well, it is now March 18th, Friday afternoon. I see no summer '12 cruises on Enchantment out of Baltimore yet. I wonder when they will release the schedule. I have a "Next cruise" option to use and I want to lock-in my cabins. :confused:

Cruises for summer 2012 are listed now, just nothing for the Caribbean. You should see Bemuda and the lovely ports of BOSTON and RHODE ISLAND!!! Still can't stop laughing at this...

Cruises for summer 2012 are listed now, just nothing for the Caribbean. You should see Bemuda and the lovely ports of BOSTON and RHODE ISLAND!!! Still can't stop laughing at this...

Hey... nothing wrong with Boston! It may not be the Caribbean, but it sure is popular due to its history, not to mention coming in the fall during the leaves changing color! It's crazy! :D Wouldn't want to live anywhere else in this country.

Newport, RI is also a really lovely town... Ocean Drive is a great scenic walk. It's all about perspective of what interests you.

OK, yeah I see them now. I am looking specifically for the 9 night Caribbean out of Baltimore on the Enchantment. Any ideas on how I might guess on the dates?

OK, yeah I see them now. I am looking specifically for the 9 night Caribbean out of Baltimore on the Enchantment. Any ideas on how I might guess on the dates?

Well, it looks like there will be no Caribbean cruise out of Baltimore for summer, 2012. Enchantment alternates Bermuda cruises for 8 and 6 days all summer. Dang! :(

Hey... nothing wrong with Boston! It may not be the Caribbean, but it sure is popular due to its history, not to mention coming in the fall during the leaves changing color! It's crazy! :D Wouldn't want to live anywhere else in this country.

Newport, RI is also a really lovely town... Ocean Drive is a great scenic walk. It's all about perspective of what interests you.

So sorry...I meant no offense to anyone living in those two states...(kinda how I felt to read negatives about porting in Baltimore) I'm just disappointed that, with the exception of Bermuda, there are no 'island' destinations which are 'outside' of the US. When I spend money on cruises, I want to feel that I've really traveled some place... Don't get me wrong, I've been to both, Boston and RI...lovely in their own right just not typical "royal caribbean" destinations...nor are they places I'd like to sail to (w/out having to fly)--no offense please!!:)

Check the deployment schedule and you will see the approximate dates that they will release this information. This week was primarily New England/Canada. Other itineraries will follow on schedule.:) Just because some may find an itinerary that includes Boston and Rhode Island to be funny doesn't mean that RCI won't be able to sell such cruises to thousands of others who would enjoy such a cruise.

Ok, I see the cruises on the booking website, but can't get any further than the page for # of passengers. It keeps reverting back to that same page. When will they be open for booking or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Dorothy

Archived