Platinum Gifts- John just posted

gargoyle999

John Heald Now to the Platinum gift. Many have asked me whats going on as there has been different gifts on different ships. So I asked the SVP for an answer. I will post what he said in the next box thingy as I have already written to many words here and the Facebook police wont allow me much more

John Heald here is the platinum gift info........"we should be on track now with our new primary gift for 2011. It’s a small, insulated cooler bag that holds a six-pack size of soda/beer or a few sandwiches, etc. The back-up gift for those that don’t want a cooler bag and/or already have a cooler bag is a small notepad and pen ...set that we refer to as the “note jotter"

John Heald Now to the Platinum gift. Many have asked me whats going on as there has been different gifts on different ships. So I asked the SVP for an answer. I will post what he said in the next box thingy as I have already written to many words here and the Facebook police wont allow me much more

John Heald here is the platinum gift info........"we should be on track now with our new primary gift for 2011. It’s a small, insulated cooler bag that holds a six-pack size of soda/beer or a few sandwiches, etc. The back-up gift for those that don’t want a cooler bag and/or already have a cooler bag is a small notepad and pen ...set that we refer to as the “note jotter"

oh great. this will just open the "i want to take food off the ship" threads.

I got one and like it.. but Im thinking how many of these can I really use?? lmao.

I wish I had turned platinum in time to get the thermos.

I know, how about putting it up on E-Bay, I will bid on it, for sure !!! :D

I know, how about putting it up on E-Bay, I will bid on it, for sure !!! :D

Funny, I was just talking to a friend who has a ton of Carnival "junk" in a couple of bags in the closet and told him I could put some of it on eBay. Someone in another thread said pins from the Fascination went for $50+.

how big is the notepad?

DW turns Platinum on the 2nd cruise of our Splendor B2B coming up in a couple weeks. We have many coolers so don't need that but I do like pads of paper and generally try to steal them when I can find a fairly full one in a hotel room or ship cabin. :)

Archived