Nassau Fire

scubagirrl

For those who are leaving tonite / tomorrow, or have friends heading to Nassau.. Nassau's East Bay Street is on fire.

From the Bacardi Store on the corner of Rawson Square, including Crew Pub down to Kelly's dock.. it's ablaze..

Passengers are not being allowed off their ships.

Passengers are not being allowed off their ships.

Sad to see the fire. But, not being allowed off the ship in Nassau wouldn't much of a problem for anyone who has been there before. The crew not being able to party at Bamboo will be upset.

Sad to see the fire. But, not being allowed off the ship in Nassau wouldn't much of a problem for anyone who has been there before. The crew not being able to party at Bamboo will be upset.

Was that building burned? I'm kind of confused on where this is - is this where Senor Frog's/Bambu is, or somewhere else?

This is so awful. I hope everyone is okay.

We lost our home and everything in it 1 month ago today. My boyfriend luckily heard the smoke alarm and got out but was pretty badly burned. Fire is such a demon. I have always been so terrified of fire. Now I am 10 times as scared. No insurance on the house either.:( This has been a total nightmare.

Archived