Which Cruise Line Has Most Private Balconies?

cyberfilly

Your question is ambigious: Do you mean 'most' private balconies? Or 'most private balconies? EM

Or cabins with the highest percentage that are balconys of the total cabins... or thats what I thought he meant. I thought seeing two answers you'all would know. lol

I dont know either.

NO balcony, on ANY ship is totally private. Anyone with a neck can "crane" it around the "privacy divider" and take a peek! And, most will, at some point during the cruise. Folks want to see if you have better loungers, or a bigger table than they do...they might even hear something they find interesting and arousing, and want to check it out...so, shhhhhh...be quiet out there!

Balconies on ships are never TOTALLY private. There's always a way for a neighbor to see or hear, plus there are numerous security cameras all over, many overlooking balconies. Dividers on some ships aren't totally opaque, and you can see outlines. And, there is a space between the wall of the ship and where the balcony divider starts, and on some ships, that gap can be pretty big. So, if the OP is looking to take part in adult behavior, know that someone could always be watching.

I have found the most private balconies to be on RCI's early Voyager Class ships. These are the Voyager of the Seas, Explorer of the Seas, and Adventure of the Seas. The balconies are recessed in the superstructure and have metal barriers between the balconies.

Archived