Woo Hoo! I've been upgraded to Pinnacle Club status!

OK, so I know it's the weekend and it surely won't last but I just signed into my C&A account on the RCI website and it has me listed as a Pinnacle level member with 987 credits to my name!

This is definitely a mistake and it is sure to be corrected soon but seeing that this will probably be my only opportunity to reach the Pinnacle Club level I'm soaking up the feeling of greatness while I can. :) :)

OK, so I know it's the weekend and it surely won't last but I just signed into my C&A account on the RCI website and it has me listed as a Pinnacle level member with 987 credits to my name!

This is definitely a mistake and it is sure to be corrected soon but seeing that this will probably be my only opportunity to reach the Pinnacle Club level I'm soaking up the feeling of greatness while I can. :) :)

Shhhhh.... if the C&A upgrade fairy came to visit, you don't want to startle her. She might fly away! ;):eek::D

BTW, her visits are much rarer than the cabin upgrade fairy's.

Ok admit it.......how many of you just went over to check to see your status??:p:p:p

And speaking of numbers.......how come you are not a member of......and probably a Charter member of the 20,000 club!!:confused:

And no.....since we won't be cruising with Royal Caribbean till the fall, if they have me screwed up......it will be straightened out by the morning, so no sense in looking!!:D

Rick

6.gif

Way to go Scott!!! :cool:

And speaking of numbers.......how come you are not a member of......and probably a Charter member of the 20,000 club!!:confused:

And no.....since we won't be cruising with Royal Caribbean till the fall, if they have me screwed up......it will be straightened out by the morning, so no sense in looking!!:D

Rick

I was hoping to find they busted me thru the 1000 credit mark...oh well still 146 with pending plans for 14-28 more credits by year end.

Rick

Ok,I had to go look it up since I had no idea..

Those who have "Charter Member" in front of their club name are those who had attained 5,000 or 10,000 posts on the day that Cruise Critic moved to our new message board forums in June of 2004.

Hope you're feeling better these days,Rick!

I was hoping to find they busted me thru the 1000 credit mark...oh well still 146 with pending plans for 14-28 more credits by year end.

We both have the identical credits of 146. I hope to get an additional 14 + by years end too. :D

I am waiting for the JS's to drop in price and see if I can grab two for double cruise credits on my B2B's. ;)

It will be a miracle but it happened last year where they were lower than my E1.

I did not want them then.

ME TOO!!!!! And I was still a Diamond before they boosted me up to Pinnacle!

Jk

Archived