No OBC in 2012

tom_uk

Looking carefully at the prices & announcements for 2012 I've spotted this on the P&O website:

ON BOARD SPENDING MONEY – travel on any fly-cruise or on one of our epic world cruises, and you can enjoy between £20 and £750 per person on board spending money, the amount of which varies by cabin type and duration.

Indeed, if you look at the prices for individual summer cruises (ex-Southampton) there's no mention of OBC.

Looking carefully at the prices & announcements for 2012 I've spotted this on the P&O website:

Indeed, if you look at the prices for individual summer cruises (ex-Southampton) there's no mention of OBC.

You get some OBC if you are penninsular and depending on your cabin type.

I am looking at a suite and the OBC is over £200.

:):)Happy Cruising:):)

:cool:

Dai

Hi Tom, other folk have mentioned that there is OBC once you get into the booking system. They are not doing fly cruises and still got OBC>

OK, thanks for that information.

Hi Tom, other folk have mentioned that there is OBC once you get into the booking system. They are not doing fly cruises and still got OBC>

Hang on a minute: this is for 2012, and bookings haven't opened yet. If I click on the 'Book Now' button I get a popup box telling me that fact, and if I click on Continue I just get taken back to the previous screen (i.e. the popup disappears). Where are people seeing this? On the P&O website, or on a TA website?

Hang on a minute: this is for 2012, and bookings haven't opened yet. If I click on the 'Book Now' button I get a popup box telling me that fact, and if I click on Continue I just get taken back to the previous screen (i.e. the popup disappears). Where are people seeing this? On the P&O website, or on a TA website?

Tom its not on a web site anywhere you only find out when you ask for a quote.

:):)Happy Cruising:):)

:cool:

Dai

What my TA has told me is.................

There is OBC for members of the Portunus Club for all cruises. The amount of OBC is different dependent on the length of the cruise and the type of cabin you book. For a 7 night cruise I have been quoted £20pp for inside cabin, for a 13 night cruise I have been quoted £30pp for inside cabin or £60pp for outside cabin.

There is also to be OBC for all fly cruises whether Portunus member or not - this is apparently to offset against the fact that free parking isn't available to fly cruisers. The amount of OBC is different depending on the type of cabin you book.

Feebee_71

Archived