prepaid laundry?

Travelrd

that is something you can't do - but what you can do if you want as much prepaid as possible - is simply go to onboard gifts and buy yourself a shipboard credit or two. That way, you can just apply it to the laundry cost and it will be 'prepaid'. :)

can i prepay the cost of laundry during my cruise on the hal website? I can't seem to find it in the "before you leave" section.

thanks in advance for your answers

cheers

I also had some question about prepaid and Krazy Kruizers thanks for answering the first question. Now for mine--I'll have access to the Neptune and want to get the pre-paid for my MIL nest door (not in an SC). Can I have the Neptune set that up for her or will have to go to the Front Desk?

I also had some question about prepaid and Krazy Kruizers thanks for answering the first question. Now for mine--I'll have access to the Neptune and want to get the pre-paid for my MIL nest door (not in an SC). Can I have the Neptune set that up for her or will have to go to the Front Desk?

Sorry, I'm not KK, but if she will forgive me - you can definitely have the Neptune set that up for her. You don't need to go to the front desk for anything.

You can put laundry out every day - I don't believe the regular laundry package includes dry cleaning (extra). If your MIL has something she needs drycleaned, you could always slip it in your bag. ;) (oops, did I say that?????) Your unlimited laundry does include drycleaning. :)

Have a great time :)

Sorry, I'm not KK, but if she will forgive me - you can definitely have the Neptune set that up for her. You don't need to go to the front desk for anything.

You can put laundry out every day - I don't believe the regular laundry package includes dry cleaning (extra). If your MIL has something she needs drycleaned, you could always slip it in your bag. ;) (oops, did I say that?????) Your unlimited laundry does include drycleaning. :)

Have a great time :)

Kazu--thanks for the info. In viewing the board your input (along with KK and a few other) I really value. You seem to be a fount of level-headed knowledge. Thanks for all you provide to the board.

(And by the way my TA said that I could just slip "all" her laundry into my bag-that just didn't seem right. Thus, setting her own up so I don't have guilt of abusing my SC privs and also making my MILs trip as worry free as possible.)

Thanks!!:D

Kazu--thanks for the info. In viewing the board your input (along with KK and a few other) I really value. You seem to be a fount of level-headed knowledge. Thanks for all you provide to the board.

(And by the way my TA said that I could just slip "all" her laundry into my bag-that just didn't seem right. Thus, setting her own up so I don't have guilt of abusing my SC privs and also making my MILs trip as worry free as possible.)

Thanks!!:D

aw shucks sapete :o- Kk & the others add a whole lot more than I.

I agree with you by the way - I wouldn't 'slip' all her laundry into my bag - the laundry package is quite reasonable.

But since it doesn't include drycleaning and it can be pricey (and you are certainly 'paying' for your laundry), I don't think I would feel too guilty about slipping a blouse/dress of hers that had to be drycleaned in my bag.

I don't think one blouse or two is going to hurt anything.

And, I don't think I would feel too guilty about it :)

What is the charge for prepaid laundry services?

It depends upon the length of your cruise. You can buy an unlimited laundry package (the best deal if you are going to use it), or by the bag (all you can stuff in the bag) or by the piece.

You just select which one you want once you board.

Archived