Allure Secrets??? Past Cruisers, Tell Us Please!!!!

Blue Planet

Amber Theater

Take a journey from the peaks of mountain tops to the depths of the ocean, without ever leaving your seat. Prepare to be awed as powerful music, soaring vocals, energetic dance and aerial acrobatics transform the Amber Theater into an all-encompassing environmental experience that will leave you breathless. From rain forests to deserts, mountain sides to oceans this global celebration will transport you.

CHICAGO: The Musical

Amber Theater

You'll be mesmerized as Allure of the Seas' version of the popular production calls upon the same infamous cast of characters and belts out one show-stopping song after another. You'll journey through a universal tale of fame, fortune and heartbreak. And you'll find your toes tapping along with all the astonishing dancing and magic of the original show in the ship's state-of-the-art 1,380-seat Amber Theater.

Headliner Showtime

Amber Theater

Our innovative Amber Theater brings the audience closer than ever to world-class performers. Singers, jugglers, magicians, tribute bands and a host of others will entertain and delight you. Come on in and enjoy the show

OceanAria

AquaTheater

Embark on a mystical adventure under the sea as an ancient underwater civilization is revealed. You'll admire the bravado and gracefulness of the aerialists and divers who navigate the waters with unparalleled speed and accuracy in this amazing AquaTheater extravaganza. Fountains provide a fluid and playful curtain as they react to the action and the swelling and dipping orchestral music.

Stand Up Comedy Show

Comedy Live

Get into the act at this live comedy venue, as stand-up comics and improv performers create uniquely entertaining and laugh-out-loud funny shows six nights a week.

ice Games!

Studio B

A "spin of the dice" takes our guests on an ice adventure created exclusively for Allure of the Seas<sup>SM</sup>. Original costume, scenic, video and lighting designs by award winning designers create an elegant fantasy game world that is sure to delight guests of all ages. An international cast of world-class skaters will amaze you with their artistry, skill and athleticism in elaborately costumed and musical production numbers! It's "game on" in... ice Games!

you can reserve all of them at no cost

but you dont actually need to if you dont mind waiting in the standby line

Below is the copy and paste of what I read that made me think it was available at the Dreamworks breakfast... couldn't figure out how to post a link to the thread... sorry.

February 24th, 2011, 09:05 PM

sharktums

Cool Cruiser

Our head waiter also told us they weren't doing it anymore due to waste. They said due to rules, they couldn't even feed the leftovers to the crew and it was just a huge waste.

If you have a honkering for some Chocolate head to the Dreamworks character breakfast...insane!!!

Last edited by sharktums; February 24th, 2011 at 09:07 PM.

It's ok, this quote is in response to a question about why Royal no longer does the midnight chocolate buffet. :) (I know because I have read their review multiple times, it is top notch!)

Also just recently someone posted the menu for chocolate breakfast that is used in the parts of the dining room not doing character breakfast. In fact I found it. here it is!

Hope that helps clarify things! :D

Probably a silly question....Are there different headliner shows/comedians each day or does it stay the same all week?

the comedy act is the same each night

which kinda sucks because if it was different each night then i would just go to the comedy shows as im very limited in my appreciation of artsifartsi type shows :D

Saw a picture here on cruisecritic of some Art work somewhere on the ship with a person standing in front of this saying that was on the wall behind this lady, that was a nice catchy phrase. Believe it was somewhere in one of the stairways. I could be wrong though.

Can't seem to find it now, anyone know what I'm talking about?

Jimbo:)

• 2 weeks later...
Halfway through the cruise, Allure turns into a great White Elk and runs away....

Sorry _ couldn't resist. So many wasnt to know about secrets, I find out humorous.

It's a cruise ship. What kind of secrets are you hoping to unearth?

Also, if it's a secret, how would anyone know?

I apologize on behalf of some rude peopele; I hope you will continue to ask questions. We aren't all like that!

Halfway through the cruise, Allure turns into a great White Elk and runs away....

Sorry _ couldn't resist. So many wasnt to know about secrets, I find out humorous.

It's a cruise ship. What kind of secrets are you hoping to unearth?

Also, if it's a secret, how would anyone know?

I think this post is pretty ironic. Why are you on Cruisecritic if you aren't reading the message boards for "secrets" or "tips" about your upcoming cruise?

Archived