Does anyone know????

whatcruiseisnext

If it is noon on the east coast, then it is 9:00 on the west coast. Only 3 hours difference in time zones!!:)

Opps, my error! Thanks for the correction. But I was just told they opened earlier than usual last year, so that totally throws off all my calculations anyway. ;)

Only 7 days to go before our cruise on the Star and Im already looking at next years LOL, does anyone know if there will be brouchers on the ship next week that we can look through ??

I can see the cruises im interested in but its nice to look through the broucher as well.

Had no problem getting into the website.....but the 2012-2013 cruises were not showing.??? 1 pm central time.

Phyl, I had the same problem at first, as it doesn't show the months open for booking yet. But if you go into the destination and pull up the list of cruises, they do show up there. I hope you find the one you are looking for.

Well, I got in to a very slow princess website, and found the cruise I was looking for. But the suite I wanted was already gone. Looks like this year everyone is just grabbing them up the second they open. :p

You may want to check again in a few days if you are looking for a specific cabin. I called to inquire about two sailings and she offered to hold reservations for each until Sunday. These reservations have cabin assignments. The suite you are looking at may just be on hold.

The site is hard to navigate. If you first go into search cruises, you will not see anything for Europe 2012. If you pull up by ship name, all cruises from that ship will be there. You just have to look around for the date and itinerary you want. It is definitely not customer friendly at this point. All cabins are also available. When I wanted to see if the cabin I wanted was available, I had to enter in a specific cabin number. I realized once again why I choose the Baja deck balconies over the larger Caribe ones - $$$$$$. :eek: I was thinking of a Caribe for a British Isles cruise. But the price difference was $600 for the two of us and that is hard to justify on an already expensive vacation.

You may want to check again in a few days if you are looking for a specific cabin. I called to inquire about two sailings and she offered to hold reservations for each until Sunday. These reservations have cabin assignments. The suite you are looking at may just be on hold.

Thank you, I thought the exact same thing. I know last year if you held a cabin on Princess, you had until midnight to put down the deposit or apply the FCC. If nothing is done, then the cabin/suite reverts back to the inventory and may show up the following day. I plan to look again first thing in the AM. ;) But thanks for the info.

Phyl, I had the same problem at first, as it doesn't show the months open for booking yet. But if you go into the destination and pull up the list of cruises, they do show up there. I hope you find the one you are looking for.

Sue,

Thanks, That worked. But do wish they would get other way working. Old habits......;) Hope you can lock on your suite!

I thought the exact same thing. I know last year if you held a cabin on Princess, you had until midnight to put down the deposit or apply the FCC. If nothing is done, then the cabin/suite reverts back to the inventory and may show up the following day. I plan to look again first thing in the AM. ;) But thanks for the info.

I'm having the same problem with an aft cabin I want to book. The cruise is 2 years away, & my TA just emailed me to say all the aft cabin are booked. How can this be? I know this is a popular cruise, but this is ridiculous.

I'm also going to try my TA again in the AM.

Minette

Archived