Woman sues Carnival

yankee46

Todays usa today has a article about a women in Indiana whos sueing carnival because she got sea sik because the boat was going too fast.

Wht a ridiculous Arse and the court entertained it.What are people thinking. LOL

some people just sue to sue... Like the stupid person that didn't know the coffee was hot before she/he put it between his/her legs... At least we all know know coffee is hot now because it says so on the cup.. maybe the ships will all say Caution: may go fast:rolleyes:

some people just sue to sue... Like the stupid person that didn't know the coffee was hot before she/he put it between his/her legs... At least we all know know coffee is hot now because it says so on the cup.. maybe the ships will all say Caution: may go fast:rolleyes:

LOL!

It's not me suing! :(

only in america can you sue somebody for your own stupidity Thats why the rails on the boat are so high because it holds the stuipid people on the boat and there are three fences at the zoo seperating you from the animals because one is not enough and that has happened

Carnival Conquest-10/11 booked

Carnival Ecstasy - 2/11

Carnival Ecstasy- 9/10

Carnival Dream_ 2/10

Carnival Sensation-10/09

Carnival Conquest-2/09

Carnival Destiny- 2/08

Carnival Triumph- 3/07

Carnival Destiny- 10/04 Honeymoon

only in america can you sue somebody for your own stupidity Thats why the rails on the boat are so high because it holds the stuipid people on the boat and there are three fences at the zoo seperating you from the animals because one is not enough and that has happened

If those things weren't there to protect them it would be true Darwinism.. survival of the fittest. I hate to say it but sometimes thats not always a bad thing....

Ironically I actually get seasick more often when on a boat that is sitting still in the water rocking from side to side. Maybe thats just me.... not sure how that would be on a ship as big as a cruise ship...

I'm gonna sue... we had to use PAPER NAPKINS in the MDR one night. Really. We did. It scarred me for life. (of course, this was on the 9th night of a 7 night cruise...thanks Hurricane Frances.) But really, paper napkins? They were rough. I think I should get at least a free cruise, don't you? :D :D :D :p

Instead of the cup warning that coffee is HOT it should warn "DON'T PLACE BETWEEN YOUR LEGS"

Or maybe they should make the bottom of the cup so wide, it wont fit when sitting down.

Maybe that is why they are now selling all the iced coffee.

Maybe I should sue them for their burgers and fries making me fat,

"Warning, consumption of this burger, COULD make you FAT"

there was someone that tried to sue one of the fast food places for making them fat, enticing them to eat all those burgers lol

Maybe you should google that story and read it all. See the pictures. Many people were injured before her and mcds knew it and didn't address it.

Maybe you should google that story and read it all. See the pictures. Many people were injured before her and mcds knew it and didn't address it.

I lived in MI when this happened and good ol Jeffery Figaer was her Att.

And yes she really was burned bad. But please if you put coffee or tea between your leggs or on your lap.... Hello asking to get burned..

Should I sue the cigg company becuse i dropped the hot of the end of my cigg and burned my legg it is common sense.

People sue becuse they make stupid mistakes and blame the big money corps...

Todays usa today has a article about a women in Indiana whos sueing carnival because she got sea sik because the boat was going too fast.

Wht a ridiculous Arse and the court entertained it.What are people thinking. LOL

BTW, it's a ship, NOT A BOAT,

Life boats are a boat

How could you defend such extortionist suits? Unreal.

Why don't you look up the lawsuit rather than rely on what you heard? They didn't serve hot coffee, they served SCALDING HOT coffee! Coffee is not supposed to be served that hot, destroys the flavor. When you spill coffee, you should expect to to get a 1st of 2nd degree burn, NOT a 3rd degree burn. McD's knew of the problem and refused to do anything about it. That opened them u to punitives.

The woman who sued was not extorting anything- why do you say that? She wanted McD to cover the cost of her skin grafts, McD refused, now comes the suit.

A lot of people got 3rd degree burns on their crotch, some needed skin grafts on their groin and testicles! Why? Because the kid in the window in the drive through either dropped it on them or it fell out of the flimsy cardboard tray. Do you want to ridicule those people as well?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liebeck_v._McDonald%27s_Restaurants

This may be a super stupid question; but how do you know if a ship is going too fast? Really? Would it be that obvious? Don't they have like one basic "cruising" speed?

there is an info channel that displays the ship speed, this was from the glory:

P1030824.JPG

Mostly likely, my logical guess is this person is only used to ferry or river cruisers where they barely go over 10knots or so. Most big commercial vessels only cruise at around 15 knots or so

Archived