List Of Where Your Favorite CD Might Be?? (merged)

Does anyone know where James Andrews is now? He was CD on the Mariner back in Jan 06.

Sov of the Seas - 12/01

Carnival Pride - 12/02

Sov of the Seas - 12/03

Splendor of the Seas - 12/04

Sov of the Seas - 10/05

Mariner of the Seas - 02/06

Sov of the Seas - 09/06

Mariner of the Seas - 03/07

I don't know where he is right now. He might be on his vacation But he will be on Freedom in a few months when Ken Rush leaves. James Andrews is the CD on our Oct 1 cruise on Freedom.

How did you like him? I know nothing about him other than the fact that I am glad its not Ken Rush on our cruise.

Hi FitzLa, James Andrews is great and you will enjoy him. We were on Mariner in March. We don't really get into CD's that much, but DH and I both thought he was a hoot. Great sense of humor, but not too overbearing. Hope you have a wonderful cruise on Freedom!:)

I'd have to agree, James is a great cruise director he is funny and full of energy. He was our CD on the Explorer a couple of years ago and we sailed on the Mariner last year hoping to see him again but we had Ken Rush instead now I know that Ken is a favorite of a lot of the people on this message board, buy IMHO James is the best out there.

I don't know where he is right now. He might be on his vacation But he will be on Freedom in a few months when Ken Rush leaves. James Andrews is the CD on our Oct 1 cruise on Freedom.

How did you like him? I know nothing about him other than the fact that I am glad its not Ken Rush on our cruise.

FitzLA -- He was our CD on the Mariner in June, 2005 -- Fabulous CD. It was a family trip in honor of SIL's grandparents' 60th anniversary and they were in the Love and Marriage game. James got answers out of them that their kids did not know. .

Here are some more current updates.

Current Cruise Directors:

Adventure OTS - Richard Spacey confirmed 5/30/06

Brilliance OTS - Bill Brunkhorst confirmed 4/7/06 (until 6/16/06)

Empress OTS - ?????? confirmed 6/9/06

Enchantment OTS - Carly Boileau as of 5/23/06

Explorer OTS - Alan Brooks confirmed 5/4/06

Freedom OTS - Ken Rush (Soon to be James Andrews)

Grandeur OTS - Ashley Kerr confirmed 4/8/06

Jewel OTS - Karen Mayberry confirmed 4/22/06

Legend OTS - Gavin Brown confirmed 4/1/06

Majesty OTS - Jimmy Rhodes confirmed 6/13/06

Mariner OTS - Becky Thompson confirmed 6/5/06

Monarch OTS - Marc Walker confirmed 5/5/06

Navigator OTS - Graham Seymour confirmed 6/4/06

Radiance OTS - Keiron Buffrey confirmed 4/25/06

Rhapsody OTS - Dan Whitney confirmed 4/15/06

Serenade OTS - Kirk Detweiler confirmed 6/9/06

Sovereign OTS - Chris Armas confirmed 5/5/06

Splendour OTS - Peter Benfield confirmed 4/8/06

Vision OTS - Keith Williams confirmed 6/9/06

Voyager OTS - Simeon Baker confirmed 4/22/06

Cruise Directors on Holiday:

Gordon Whatman

Moe

Mike Hunnerup

Clodagh O'Connor

James Andrews

Drew Devine

Rico Du Breil

does anyone know if Ken Rush will stay with the freedom or head out to another ship.

i still see that Richard Spacey is still on the Adventure, i am happy he is still with the ship, but i wonder if he still will be on for the Aug 6th sailing, i had him last year and he was the best ever.

does anyone know if Ken Rush will stay with the freedom or head out to another ship.

i still see that Richard Spacey is still on the Adventure, i am happy he is still with the ship, but i wonder if he still will be on for the Aug 6th sailing, i had him last year and he was the best ever.

He said several times last week that he would be on FR until he leaves to take out Liberty. I would guess he would have some vacation time in there....but who knows. Anyway, that is what he said a couple of times.

Richard Spacey was confirmed on AOS at least until 6/11 in this thread (about 3/4 of the way down in the first post). http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=361990

Hoping he's still there on 7/16 when we embark. Had Richard two years ago on VOS out of Bayonne and laughed till I cried a number of times. A true talent.

Peter Benfield gets our vote as the Cruise Director of "Liberty Of The Seas." We've booked the inaugural cruise and would love to bump into Peter again! Someone suggested a rating system for Cruise Directors ... that's a great idea! On a scale of one to ten, we'd give Peter a 9.5!

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know who the Cruise Director will be on the Mariner of the Seas on the July 16, 2006 sailing?

Thank You in Advance,

Danielle

Becky Thompson was the cruise director on board the Mariner earlier this month, so it would be her unless they make a change. She is very energetic and personable and you will see her everywhere on the ship.

Don't miss her hosting The Quest game show. She does a fantastic job!

That's her in the front row, middle, at our Meet & Mingle:

167399627_7c0f591667.jpg

Archived