List Of Where Your Favorite CD Might Be?? (merged)

NCB, I am confused. Who is on the Radiance Right Now? Is Kirk back? or is he back on 8/22? (You have him confirmed on 8/22)

Thanks, good work on the updates.. I am SO busy in the summer, I can't research or talk to my sources or anything (work 80-90hrs/week)

Scott

he will be on 8-22-2008

NCB, I am confused. Who is on the Radiance Right Now? Is Kirk back? or is he back on 8/22? (You have him confirmed on 8/22)

Thanks, good work on the updates.. I am SO busy in the summer, I can't research or talk to my sources or anything (work 80-90hrs/week)

Scott

I LL BE LEAVING IN TWO WEEK TO THE FREEDOM I AM DOING A B2B BUT I WILL KEEP DOING MY BEST KEEPING THE LIST UPDATED IT.

FFH: Where did you get the information that Ken Rush would be doing the reposition cruise?

I got the info from Bobby Brown, who wanted to do it, but he advised me that these "special cruises" go on seniority basis, so Ken Rush wanted it and got it.

Drew Devine also told me that when I was on the Mariner a few months ago.

Don't know when he came on. Don't know when he's leaving, but Dan Whitney is the CD on Grandeur of the Seas as of this morning. (I had to email the CD there about something and addressed it to Simon Baker, but got a very nice reply from Dan that said Simon was not onboard and that he was CD).

Don't know when he came on. Don't know when he's leaving, but Dan Whitney is the CD on Grandeur of the Seas as of this morning. (I had to email the CD there about something and addressed it to Simon Baker, but got a very nice reply from Dan that said Simon was not onboard and that he was CD).

DAN IS LEAVEING ON 8 21 2008 AND THEN SIMON BAKER WOULD BE THERE

Rhapsody of the Seas

Keith Williams (As of 5/23/2008) as of 9-16-08 matt sole he will on the travel channel on friday with samatha brown....

So I am reading this right. Keith will be on the sailing 9-05- and Matt will pick up the sailing after that. I am asking because I have sailed with Matt before and really did not like him. But from what I have read Keith is not much better but with Matt I know what I am getting with him. With Keith there is a chance I might like him.

>>>>snip>>>>

Explorer of the Seas

DAVE CHAPMAN (As of 6/14/2008)AS OF SEP 4 2008 IT WILL BE MIKE HUNNERUP

>>>>>>

Do you (does anyone) know if Dave Chapman will be returning for the December Holiday sail?

Dave was trained by Alan Brooks who was was CD of Explorer last summer when we were on her. When he left Dave took his place.....Is Mike Hunnerup familiar with Explorer, I never heard his name before. :confused: Is he a regular? A fill in?? lol

I dont see Alan Brooks on the list.....does anyone know where he is?

Do you (does anyone) know if Dave Chapman will be returning for the December Holiday sail?

Dave was trained by Alan Brooks who was was CD of Explorer last summer when we were on her. When he left Dave took his place.....Is Mike Hunnerup familiar with Explorer, I never heard his name before. :confused: Is he a regular? A fill in?? lol

I dont see Alan Brooks on the list.....does anyone know where he is?

yes dave will be there for the holidays as for allan brook he would not be returning back to the explorer his full time ship would be on the independance of the sea

Adventure of the Seas

ERIC DOWIS (7-20-08)

Brilliance of the Seas

Bill Brunkhorst (Confirmed 4-14-08) AS 9 14 2008 CLO 'OCONOR

OSIS OF THE SEA KEN RUS WILL DO THE TAKE OUT AND THEN JAMES ANDREW WILL TAKE OVER

Enchantment of the Seas

PAUL RUTTER (Confirmed 8/04/2008)

Explorer of the Seas

Freedom of the Seas

KEN RUSH AS OF (7/27/08) AS OF 9/28/2008 IT WILL BE RICHARD SPACEY

Grandeur of the Seas

SIMON BAKER (CONFIRMED AS OF 8/21/2008

Independence of the Seas

Ghram Seymour as of november 1 2008 it will be allan brooks

Jewel of the Seas

JOFF EASTON (CONFIRM 7/22/2008)as of oct 11 08 it will abe hughes after he done with the mariner

Legend of the Seas

RICO (Confirmed 6/2008) AS OF OCT 5 2008 BOBBY BROWN AND HIS WIFE WOULD BE ON WHEN RICO COME BACK FROM VACATION HE WILL BE GOING TO ENCHAMENT OF THE SEA

Liberty of the Seas

JAMES ANDREW (CONFIRM 6/28/2008 AS OF 11/22/2008 IT WILL BE KEN RUSH

Majesty of the Seas

JIMMY RHODES (8-08-08 )

Mariner of the Seas

abe hughes(Confirmed 7/27/08)

Monarch of the Seas

JOHANNY O

Navigator Of The Seas GORDON IS NOT ON BOARD HE HAD A FAMILY EMERGENCY AS FOR KNOW THE CRUISE DIRECTOR IS GRAIG CUDWORTH

Radiance of the Seas

KIRK DETWEILLER (CONFIRMES AS OF 8/22/2008

Rhapsody of the Seas

Keith Williams (As of 5/23/2008) as of 9-16-08 matt sole he will on the travel channel on friday with samatha brown

Serenade of the Seas

dennis sciortino as off 9-6-08 it will be carly b until dec 13 2008 and then mark walker would be the full time cruise director on the serenade that would be his home know

Sovereign of the Seas

Casey pelter 6/2008

Splendour of the Seas

ANTHONY RICHARD (confirmed 8/2008)as of sep 13 2008 JILL TASKER WOULD BE THE CRUISE DIRECTOR UNTIL 11-08-2008 AND THE LEO PAPA WOULD TAKE OVER

Vision of the Seas

KAREN MAYBURY (Confirmed 7/13/2008)as of the sep 14 2008 it will be John blair

Voyager of the Seas

MERCEDES LAFUENTE (Starting 9/6/2008)LEO IS STILL ON UNTIL 9-6-08

Jewel of the Seas

JOFF EASTON (CONFIRM 7/22/2008)as of oct 11 08 it will abe hughes after he done with the mariner

Great news, I'll be sailing on Jewel April '09 and hope Abe is still on the ship at that time. I like him for a cruise director.:D

.....Is Mike Hunnerup familiar with Explorer, I never heard his name before. :confused: Is he a regular? A fill in?? lol

?

Explorer was Mike's first ship as a cruise director in fall 2002 or so? He was Assistant CD there and took over for Paul Rutter then. He's an Aussie who's done a lot of time on VY class ships - lots of time on Adventure.

btw - stay tuned for some changes to the schedule on Navigator and Grandeur . . . .

yes dave will be there for the holidays as for allan brook he would not be returning back to the explorer his full time ship would be on the independance of the sea

Thanks for the info! Glad Dave will be back for the Holidays! (altho Allan Brooks is surely missed, Dave has his moves downpat!!, lol)

Explorer was Mike's first ship as a cruise director in fall 2002 or so? He was Assistant CD there and took over for Paul Rutter then. He's an Aussie who's done a lot of time on VY class ships - lots of time on Adventure.

btw - stay tuned for some changes to the schedule on Navigator and Grandeur . . . .

Thanks for the info!

Adventure of the Seas

ERIC DOWIS (7-20-08)

Brilliance of the Seas

Bill Brunkhorst (Confirmed 4-14-08) AS 9 14 2008 CLO 'OCONOR

OSIS OF THE SEA KEN RUS WILL DO THE TAKE OUT AND THEN JAMES ANDREW WILL TAKE OVER

Enchantment of the Seas

PAUL RUTTER (Confirmed 8/04/2008)

Explorer of the Seas

Freedom of the Seas

KEN RUSH AS OF (7/27/08) AS OF 9/28/2008 IT WILL BE RICHARD SPACEY

Grandeur of the Seas

SIMON BAKER (CONFIRMED AS OF 8/21/2008 DAN WILL STAY BE ON FOR TWO MORE WEEKS UNTIL SIMON BAKER COMECOME BACK FROM THE NAVIGATOR

Independence of the Seas

Ghram Seymour as of november 1 2008 it will be allan brooks

Jewel of the Seas

Legend of the Seas

RICO (Confirmed 6/2008) AS OF OCT 5 2008 BOBBY BROWN AND HIS WIFE WOULD BE ON WHEN RICO COME BACK FROM VACATION HE WILL BE GOING TO ENCHAMENT OF THE SEA

Liberty of the Seas

JAMES ANDREW (CONFIRM 6/28/2008 AS OF 11/22/2008 IT WILL BE KEN RUSH

Majesty of the Seas

JIMMY RHODES (8-08-08 )

Mariner of the Seas

abe hughes(Confirmed 7/27/08)

Monarch of the Seas

JOHANNY O

Navigator Of The Seas GORDON IS NOT ON BOARD HE HAD A FAMILY EMERGENCY AS FOR KNOW THE CRUISE DIRECTOR IS GRAIG CUDWORTH as of 8/24/2008 SIMON BAKER WOULD BE HELPING OUT GRAIG FOR TWO WEEK UNTIL GORDON COMES BACK.

Radiance of the Seas

KIRK DETWEILLER (CONFIRMES AS OF 8/22/2008

Rhapsody of the Seas

Keith Williams (As of 5/23/2008) as of 9-16-08 matt sole he will on the travel channel on friday with samatha brown

Serenade of the Seas

dennis sciortino as off 9-6-08 it will be carly b until dec 13 2008 and then mark walker would be the full time cruise director on the serenade that would be his home know

Sovereign of the Seas

Casey pelter 6/2008

Splendour of the Seas

ANTHONY RICHARD (confirmed 8/2008)as of sep 13 2008 JILL TASKER WOULD BE THE CRUISE DIRECTOR UNTIL 11-08-2008 AND THE LEO PAPA WOULD TAKE OVER

Vision of the Seas

KAREN MAYBURY (Confirmed 7/13/2008)as of the sep 14 2008 it will be John blair

Voyager of the Seas

MERCEDES LAFUENTE (Starting 9/6/2008)LEO IS STILL ON UNTIL 9-6-08

quote.gif multiquote_off.gif quickreply.gif

ncb106 View Public Profile Find all posts by ncb106 Add ncb106 to Your Buddy List

Dave Chapman & Mike Hunnerup switching out on Sept. 4??

Are you sure? We will be in Halifax that day on day 7 of our 9 nights.

Perhaps the 6th is the date, when we arrive back in port??

yes i am sure DAVE TOLD ME ON THE 4 OF SEP, I ASK DAVE TWICE AND HE SAID ON THE SEP 4 2008

I've heard Drew Devine will be coming on the Mariner and will do the repositioning cruise around South America.

Drew Devine has recently been on the mariner, BUT Ken Rush will be doing the reposition.

FFH: Where did you get the information that Ken Rush would be doing the reposition cruise?

I am on the Liberty, and I asked James Andrews (whom I ADORE), and he said that ABE HUGHES got the repo. (Mariner)

MM - I called the D+ desk a while ago and the information they got from the ship was that Drew Devine was the CD for the repo. That info came back very quickly. Somebody else just got that same info.

Maybe they're playing games with us and just throwing different names to different folks.

So far: Ken Rush, Drew Devine and Abe Hughes (who is currently on the Mariner).

I Had Spoke With Ken Rush He Taking The Mariner To L A On Jan 2009 As For Abe He Will Be On The Mariner Until Oct 5 2008 ,it Might Be Chris Northey That Will Be On The Mariner Until Ken Rush Takes Over But That Not Confirmed Yet It Might Change I Will Keep Every Body Updated

ncb106: is it definite that Ken Rush will do the Mariner repo in January?

When was that confirmed?

knowing RCCL like I do - I have a feeling nothing is etched in stone until the ship is pulling away from the dock that cruise. A lot can happen in 4 months . .

And the company intranet schedules (where customer service gets their info) usually lag behind reality by a month or longer. A scheduler even told me once there's the 'public eyes' schedule and what's really going on . . . . crew get the same conflicting stories ya'll do ;-)

Archived