List Of Where Your Favorite CD Might Be?? (merged)

Here are some new updates:

Adventure of the Seas – Richard Spacey (as of 1030/05)

Brilliance of the Seas – Peter Benfield (as of 10/31/05)

Empress of the Seas – Duane Davis (as of 9/2005)

Enchantment of the Seas – Chris Armas(as of 9/20/05)

Explorer of the Seas - Carly Boileau (as of 11/6/05)

Grandeur of the Seas – Ashley Kerr (as of 11/09/05)

Jewel of the Seas – Karen Mayberry (as of 9/28/05)

Legend of the Seas – Gordon Whatman (as of 11/05/05)

Majesty of the Seas – Jimmy Rhodes (as of 10/28/05)

Mariner of the Seas – Ken Rush (as of 10/31/05)

Monarch of the Seas – Moe ? (as of 11/15/05)

Navigator of the Seas – Graham Seymour (as of 9/24/05)

Radiance of the Seas – Marc Walker (as of 11/15/05)

Rhapsody of the Seas – Dan Whitney (as of 10/16/05)

Serenade of the Seas – Kirk Detweiler (as of 8/02/05)

Sovereign of the Seas – Johnny O (as of 10/18/05) (unconfirmed switch to Simeon Baker 10/21)

Splendour of the Seas – Rico Du-Breil (as of 7/30/05)

Vision of the Seas – John Blair (as of 9/9/05)

Voyager of the Seas – Alan Brooks (as of 11/2/05)

Reportedly Matt Sole left Radiance before his contract was up. Marc Walker moved from Monarch to Radiance to fill in temporarily. Gordan Whatman will be back on Radiance soon with Marc going back to Monarch. In the meantime, an assistant CD named Moe supposedly was made the CD on Monarch while Marc was gone.

Moe was in fact the cruise directer on my last Monarch cruise. He did a great job and it being his first time made it even more significant. The info I have on him is below.

I heard that Matt Sole was going to have a kid. I don't know if that's the reason he quite but it might be. He is a great guy and must have had a good reason. I don't see him leaving everything the way he did if he didn't.

100_0081.JPG.979c6e4ba46e28d1ce9fbdad87e5740f.JPG

Any opinions on Graham Seymore? I am on the Navigator in a few days and it looks like he is our CD. I thought it was going to be Ken Rush. Don't know what happened there.

Does Graham play QUEST? On my last cruise the CD (Jeff Martin) did not play it. I am really looking forward to it!

Thanks!

Moe was in fact the cruise directer on my last Monarch cruise. He did a great job and it being his first time made it even more significant. The info I have on him is below.

I heard that Matt Sole was going to have a kid. I don't know if that's the reason he quite but it might be. He is a great guy and must have had a good reason. I don't see him leaving everything the way he did if he didn't.

I retract my statement that Matt was going to have a kid. I was provided with misleading information.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a few more updates. There are quite a few that are getting old. If anyone has anything to add or update your help would be appreciated.

Adventure of the Seas – Richard Spacey (as of 10/30/05)

Brilliance of the Seas – Peter Benfield (as of 10/31/05)

Empress of the Seas – Duane Davis (as of 9/2005)

Enchantment of the Seas – Chris Armas(as of 11/26/05)

Explorer of the Seas - Carly Boileau (as of 11/6/05)

Grandeur of the Seas – Ashley Kerr (as of 11/09/05)

Jewel of the Seas – Karen Mayberry (as of 9/28/05)

Legend of the Seas – Gordon Whatman (as of 11/05/05)

Majesty of the Seas – Jimmy Rhodes (as of 10/28/05)

Mariner of the Seas – Becky Thompson (as of 11/27/05)

Monarch of the Seas – Moe (as of 12/3/05)

Navigator of the Seas – Graham Seymour (as of 9/24/05)

Radiance of the Seas – Marc Walker (as of 11/15/05)

Rhapsody of the Seas – Drew Devine (as of 11/27/05)

Serenade of the Seas – Kirk Detweiler (as of 11/19/05)

Sovereign of the Seas – Johnny O (as of 10/18/05) (unconfirmed switch to Simeon Baker 10/21)

Splendour of the Seas – Rico Du-Breil (as of 7/30/05)

Vision of the Seas – John Blair (as of 9/9/05)

Voyager of the Seas – Alan Brooks (as of 11/2/05)

I read in another post that Graham Seymour has gone on vacation for the next 2 months. Anyone know who is going to replace him on the Navigator for January. We were looking forward to Graham. Will the new CD have Quest? My brother and his wife are joining us on this cruise (their first) so I hope there is the Quest.

Thanks, Paula

What happened to Clodagh O'Conner? I really liked her; very funny.

Derek

Clo is assigned to the Explorer, however she is most likely on her "time off", remember they work 4 on 2 off or 6 on 2 off (Months) depending on their contract terms, so just because you don't see them on a current board doesn't mean they quit, they could just be on time off!

I haven't heard anything about Jeff Martin in a LONG TIME since late 03?? I think he was the only CD that didn't do the quest, every other cruise has had it.

Last I heard of Graham Seymour, he was with Princess. We were fortunate enough to cruise with him a number of times and if you have the chance, don't miss it. He is a wonder! Nothing quite like catching him in his fairy suit .:p :D You just have to be there to see it! :rolleyes:

You are correct, Grahm switched to RCCL in I believe late summer. He does write into the boards here on RCCL a lot and I do believe has been on this particular thread in past pages.

I am hoping to have him as a CD on a future RCCL cruise, because I have heard so many postives about him!

Scott

Just to give you an update, I am on vacation now until Feb. Had a GREAT first contract with RCI and even more delighted that the Navigator will be my permanent ship.

Ken Rush has returned there but only to Jan, who goes on after that I am not sure

Right then back to decorating

Happy Holidays

Graham

Graham, we were on the NOS 19 Nov- you were great! We hadn't realized you were near the end of your contract, which makes it even more impressive. (I don't know how you guys do it, 7 days a week.) Bringing the buh-bye Windjammer guy out at the farewell show was classic.

Thanks for making the cruise so much fun-

Graham, we were on the NOS 19 Nov- you were great! We hadn't realized you were near the end of your contract, which makes it even more impressive. (I don't know how you guys do it, 7 days a week.) Bringing the buh-bye Windjammer guy out at the farewell show was classic.

Thanks for making the cruise so much fun-

I second this. I was on the Navigator sailing on October 8 and you really made our vacation enjoyable. I hope you have a great time off and maybe I'll see you again on the Navigator in the future!

Graham,

Just off the Navigator, and I have to tell you that you MADE our vacation! I don't think I have ever laughed as hard as I did this past week.

I hope you have a wonderful vacation.

Thanks again for a wonderful cruise experience.

Jennifer

• 2 weeks later...

The Rolling Stones reporting from the Great Bay Beach in St. Maarten. I am writing this from the balcony of my Hotel overlooking Great Bay Beach in St. Maarten. At the moment, the Empress of the Seas is docking at the pier. Sometime later today, I'll try to get a report on who is currently the CD on board for an update to the list. On Friday, the Adventure of the Seas was here and I got a confirmation that the CD is still Richard Spacey. Tomorrow we get the Serenade, Wednesday the Navigator, Thursday the Mariner & so on. I'll try to get a report each day and pass it on unless my WiFi port dies.

Archived