Whos Cruising and When ?

Thats a nice cruise Liz....and what a lovely cabin.

I am sure that it will be a very popular cruise. Are you going to have a post cruise stay in Singapore?

We have changed our plans for our Century cruise. Not doing the B2B now, just the 12 Dec one. Had a 3 day hold on it on Friday, but things changed over the weekend, so had to let the option lapse. Will now fly home on Christmas Eve, the day we arrive in Sydney:(

Oh what a shame David, Christmas on Celebrity would be very special.

Jilly:)

Happy to let you know David, that Liz and Lloyd Anstee will be cruising on Feb 16th 2012 on Rhapsody Of The Seas. Sydney to Singapore.14 nights. In our best cabin we have ever had.7152Aft/Corner..:D:D

There are some great deals on this cruise, insides are starting at less than $1000 with one of the big US agencies so I hope that some of the C C'rs will join us.

Where does one get to know who these US agencies are?

I have cancelled my cruise on Dawn Princess 15/11/11 as I got a really good deal on Radiance of the Seas sailing 5 days later - 20/11/11. I'm so excited (an understatement) as I have a balcony stateroom. My first!!! I'm pretty happy with 7544, slightly larger balcony and checking out what seems to be a pretty amazing ship.:):)

Cheers

Louise

I have cancelled my cruise on Dawn Princess 15/11/11 as I got a really good deal on Radiance of the Seas sailing 5 days later - 20/11/11. I'm so excited (an understatement) as I have a balcony stateroom. My first!!! I'm pretty happy with 7544, slightly larger balcony and checking out what seems to be a pretty amazing ship.:):)

CheersLouise

Congratulations on a balcony:)

Sounds like a really good deal , and you will be on an amazing ship.

With all the competition entering our waters now , I think more and more people will be looking around , and getting good deals.

Hi, we are travelling on Pacific Pearl 8 nighter 28th August, need to check it out for myself, after cancelling the Tahitian Treasures 28 nighter because of the negative reviews, hopefully time has allowed them to sort out all the teething problems, plus it will tide me over till Feb March for our 34 day B2B on Radiance. Robin:)

My sister and I, Minnesota and Michigan residents will be cruising on the Radiance of the Seas November 20, 2011. Looking forward to Australia and New Zealand sites.

Anybody going on the 10/24/11 HAL cruise to Australia and New Zealand aboard the Volendam? We're coming from NJ, so we have some concerns about the air travel to Auckland. How many hours? We do have a day layover in LA coming and going. Would appreciate suggestions,tips on packing - we always bring too much and yet find we left behind important stuff! I hate doing laundry on sea days - there's too much else I'd rather do on those days. It's an overall 27 day trip (cruise is 14 days), so an overnight bag won't do it.

Anybody going on the 10/24/11 HAL cruise to Australia and New Zealand aboard the Volendam? We're coming from NJ, so we have some concerns about the air travel to Auckland. How many hours? We do have a day layover in LA coming and going. Would appreciate suggestions,tips on packing - we always bring too much and yet find we left behind important stuff! I hate doing laundry on sea days - there's too much else I'd rather do on those days. It's an overall 27 day trip (cruise is 14 days), so an overnight bag won't do it.

Hi Mtierney - on page 13 post #246, there is the latest list where most of the Australians who frequently use critic post the cruises they are going on. But no one has said they are going on the cruise you mention. It is around 15 hours on a direct flight from Los Angeles to Sydney. As for packing, I always take too much as well, but we recently did a 7 week trip that included a 1 week cruise, and managed on one bag each. You just need to pack lightweight things that don't crumple, layers, and things you can mix and match. Good luck!

My sister and I, Minnesota and Michigan residents will be cruising on the Radiance of the Seas November 20, 2011. Looking forward to Australia and New Zealand sites.

We were just in Minnesota in February, we have good friends there in Eden Prairie. I hope you enjoy your visit to Australia and NZ!

We have just booked Voyager of the Seas 24th Nov 2012 along with Col "The Fox" and 4 other couples, really looking forward to experiencing a ship of Voyagers proportions and facilities, Nov 2012 seems like forever away, but i"m sure it will come around quickly enough!. Robin:)

Latest update for July and onwards.....

Who is cruising in October 2012?

06 Oct sandysu Oasis of the Seas Western Caribbean

We've decided to extend our holiday a little further - could you please add

sandysu, departing 14 October 2012, ship is the Coral Princess, destination Panama Canal

Thanks!

At last, David, could you please add for August -26th August - MMDown Under - CTMA Vacancier - Montreal to Magdalen Islands

Now that is a bit different..had me working google hard on that one. Sounds great.

Hi

we are new to cruising. We are starting with 3 days on Rhapsody of the Seas 3/11/11. The big one for us Sun Princess Sydney to Dover 53 nights. I have loved reading all the blogs from the Dawn Princess World Cruise 2011.Can't wait.

Welcome to Cruising and Cruise Critic, Would like your named added to the list for the Sun Princess as well?

At last, David, could you please add for August -

26th August - MMDown Under - CTMA Vacancier - Montreal to Magdalen Islands

******WOW*******

MM, I'm fascinated by your choice of cruises/adventures. What's your research methodology ???

I'm off to find out more about the Magdalen Islands.

Kind regards, Ann

At last, David, could you please add for August -

26th August - MMDown Under - CTMA Vacancier - Montreal to Magdalen Islands

******WOW*******

MM, I'm fascinated by your choice of cruises/adventures. What's your research methodology ???

Kind regards, Ann

Ditto - took me a bit to work it out. As Ann says WOW.

How on earth do you find such trips!!!! Sadly it does not look to disabled friendly:(

Have fun and I am sure there will be others wanting a FULL REPORT on your return!

******WOW*******

Kind regards, Ann

Memories, Ann. Travel is one of my passions.

I have a wish list of places that intrigue me, which I research (internet, hard copy and asking questions).

In this case, I've always wanted to cruise along the St Lawrence Seaway, visit Newfoundland and the islands south of Newfoundland.

Yes, I will do a report, Margo K, as it is difficult to find reviews of cruises, such as this one.

Edited by MMDown Under