do we have to pay for all beverages on board?

gabbie83

What is the soad package. I hate to admit it, but I am a big Pepsi fan. We are considering bringingf some on board, but seeing as we board in Venice, it might be a nusaice to try to purchase Pepsi there and get it on the ship. I ,ight just look into this soda package.

What is the soad package. I hate to admit it, but I am a big Pepsi fan. We are considering bringingf some on board, but seeing as we board in Venice, it might be a nusaice to try to purchase Pepsi there and get it on the ship. I ,ight just look into this soda package.

Unlimited Fountain Soda - $6.25/day

Includes: Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mt. Dew, Ginger Ale, Tonic water, Club Soda.

The entire cruise must be purchased. Non-Refundable.

Prepaid @ $6.25 per person per day x Cruise days plus 15% gratuity and applicable taxes

Souvenir Thermal mug included in the purchase of the program

Keep in mind that the soda card covers only fountain soda (although occasionally you'll get a can if the fountain soda isn't conveniently accessible).

I love water and drink bottled or filtered water a lot. But I read here on CC that the tap water tasted very good. So, I went with that and I was not sorry. In addition I took a couple boxes of Wylers/Crystal Light packets (raspberry, Lemonade, etc.) to add to water when I wanted something else. I was very happy with that.

Love coffee and tea and NCL's was fine.

At the coffee stations in the buffet they have tea bags - regular and herbal. In the morning, juice, at lunch, lemonade - free, or should I say, included in the price of the cruise.

Check if your ship's buffet has children station - if yes, it will have juices all day.

At the coffee stations in the buffet they have tea bags - regular and herbal. In the morning, juice, at lunch, lemonade - free, or should I say, included in the price of the cruise.

Check if your ship's buffet has children station - if yes, it will have juices all day.

I haven't seen free lemonade at lunch on an NCL ship in years. what ship has it? Iced tea, yes...lemonade, no.

Question about the soda package. I see it comes with a mug. Do you have to use the mug? I don't want to be carrying it around with me all day in case I decide to get a soda.

No....you don't have to carry the mug around with you.

They put a sticker on your room key and you just show that at the bar or in the dining room and they will serve you by the glass.

We tossed ours in the cabin right after we got it and it stayed there unopened -- even after we left the ship! :o

Do you pre book this soda package or book it on the ship?? Can only I purchase this and my DW not. She does not drink that much soda and would prefer water. I will drink enough to make that worth while to purchase.

Thanks

You purchase the package when you board the ship.

Generally there will be tables set up around the public areas selling these, or you can just go to any bar and purchase it.

Your wife does not have to buy it if She doesn't want to. They are sold per person, not per cabin.

(As info, when you show your card at the bar or at dinner, they will only serve you one glass at a time. Obviously to prevent "sharing".)

We only bought the Soda Package one time and never again -- basically because it became a pain to run to a bar every time we wanted a drink. Plus, with all the time we spent on shore, we drank more than enough off the ship. With iced tea readily available, and bar drinks when we wanted, it became more econommical to just buy a can of soda whenever we really wanted one. It tasted better than the "bar gun" soda too!

Just our experience...

I haven't seen free lemonade at lunch on an NCL ship in years. what ship has it? Iced tea, yes...lemonade, no.

Is the lemonade still available? What juices are available during breakfast?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived