How late can you stay on the ship the last day

I'd rather leasurely sit in the airport for a few hours sipping some coffee from one of the restaurants and reading a book than sitting on the ship with nothing open and people scrambling off. We've never had a problem checking luggage in 4 hours ahead of time. I prefer a little cusion going to the airport anyway as traffic could be an issue if something major happens on the freeway which would shut it down. (It's happened to us before). Better early than late as far as I'm concerned....

T

Family of 4 - wife, 2 sons (11 & 14) and I will be on the Allure in late May. We've been on several cruises our of different ports (never out of FFL though) and never had problems making 11:30 or so flights.

This time we only had choices of flights leaving at 8:55 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Even though we'll be in a crown loft suite with priority disembarking, we knew 8:55 would be cutting real close so we we went with the 3:00 flight - know it would take a miracle to go standby. Since we won't be in a big rush to get to the airport for the 3:00 flight, I'm curious as to what's the latest you've been allowed to leave the ship? What did you do while on board the last morning? How late can you stay in the room?

Thanks!

out of the cabin before 0900 and off the ship by 1000. nothing will be open/operating the last day outside of very limited breakfast options. book one of the excursions that drop you off at the airport afterward.

out of the cabin before 0900 and off the ship by 1000. nothing will be open/operating the last day outside of very limited breakfast options. book one of the excursions that drop you off at the airport afterward.

You are replying to a seven and a half year old question. The OP's ship has long sailed. :)