Oasis of the Seas - Sunday 17 April 2011 6.30pm Channel 7

Mighty Ships on Sunday 17 April 2011 6.30pm Channel 7 will feature Oasis of the Seas.

This is on the Melbourne tv guide so you may have to check your local tv guide for other states.

Will be interesting to watch!

Thanks for the reminder on this one, Luckiepuris. I love the 'look inside' cruiseship specials.

Has this been on before? :confused: It will be interesting, anyway, so thanks for the reminder. :)

I thought those boardwalk cabins were tiny. I was hoping to see more of the public areas but they didnt really appear to show that, i`d like to try it, but i wouldnt say its a high priority. It was good to see though.

Anyone know what the next biggest ship is? Is it Norwegian Epic? :)

Both Shirley and I got extremely annoyed when the ship was delayed about half an hour in departing (I think Nassau) because some inconsiderate passengers simply had no idea of the importance of keeping to a timetable.:mad:

I missed the beginning, but Shirley said there was something in the early part of the show about some millionaire dude that obviously thought that his money could buy anything.:(

The Sun Princess will do me anyday

I missed the beginning, but Shirley said there was something in the early part of the show about some millionaire dude that obviously thought that his money could buy anything.:(

Wasn't an issue there. One of the bags he brought was lost and, being a VIP, the cruise line pulled out all stops to replace it. There was no indication he was causing any trouble, but just the line were trying to keep him happy.

The later segment where he was one of the late ones was something else.

Archived