Century - Apr 11-16

waterloogirl

We have returned from a wonderful 5 day cruise on the Century. This was our second cruise w/ Celebrity after many years with Princess. We simply can't cruise with another line now!! :)

We dined at Murano's on formal night and had such a wonderful experience, we dined there again on our last night. The table side Filet was a huge hit with our group. I opted for the lobster thermador the first evening and can't say that I would recommend it (rock lobster). Every other item we tasted was wonderful, from the soup to desert.

We visited Roaton and Cozumel. We had all been to Mexico before so just grabbed a cab and headed to Mr. Sanchez beach for the day - access to the beach was free but $10 to rent an umbrella (which was much needed). We had a few drinks and munched on amazing quac and chips!

Roaton was absolutely beautiful - people, beaches and views! We reserved Victor Boddin tour for the day (Andrew was our driver - amazing). We opted for a tour of the island (we left it to him to decide where we would go and he did not disappoint) and then headed to the Mayan Princess for a couple of hours of beach and pool time. The admission cost was $10/ea which included chair, pool and beach access. We ordered a few drinks and a late light lunch and returned to the ship.

We opted for the classic drink package and will not cruise without it now... it was most definitely worth the money.

All in all an amazing, but short, vacation! We are sad that Century is heading out but will most definitely experience the Connie for the first time next year (or perhaps later this year yet).

If you have any questions, send me an email.

Happy cruising everyone!

Glad to hear you enjoyed your cruise. We've sailed Century before and are looking forward to our upcoming Panama Canal cruise.

Being this upcoming cruise is 15 days we aren't sure which nights will be formal so we are holding off making our Murano reservations. We've dined there prior and thought the meal was very good and would like to again so we're hoping they won't be booked when we board.

How was the food in the dining room?

Can't wait till we board! Looking forward to some nice dinners and I'm glad to hear things are still great on Century.

Hi, keep the ship in good shape for me please:D. I am sailing after you:);). I am sailing from San Diego going north up to Vancouver.

Thanks for the review. How was the entertainment on the ship?

We were on this cruise too. The comedian Rendell James was absolutely hysterical! I wish X would book him on the S-class ships. His show is a must see. :D

Archived