Navigator April 18th Review with Pictures!

Way too funny. I think you were at the same table as us on the same cruise only we had the early seating. Hope we didn't leave the table too messy. Sure looks like table 545. I know we had the same waiter, Eric. He was great.

Yep! We were at the same table! :D

Oh, and I forgot to add, all of the pictures that I decided to post can be found at this link. I have some great pictures of the Jewel sailing out of Port Everglades, as well as sailing next to us the next day.

http://s1118.photobucket.com/albums/k604/Will77W/Navigator%20of%20the%20Seas%20April%2018th%202011/?start=all

Hope you all enjoy!

I really like reviews done the way you did it. Nice pictures and some great commentary. We sailed on the Navigator about 6 years ago and really enjoyed it.

Thanks for the review - great job!

Thanks for the great review.

:D

I really like reviews done the way you did it. Nice pictures and some great commentary. We sailed on the Navigator about 6 years ago and really enjoyed it.

Thanks for the review - great job!

Thanks! I'm planning on doing another one when I go on the Allure in June. Hope you enjoy that one too!

Great job, enjoyed your review and your pictures are great! :) Thank you!

Thanks for reading!

Thank you everyone for liking my review!

I just spent over an hour looking at your pictures on Photobucket! :D Only problem is that it makes me wish I could cruise even more. :eek:

Great review!

Wow! Thanks. There's still over 300 that I didn't upload! :D

Nice report....I'll be posting one soon!

Sory we missed you at the pool bar. Did get to see Peter Pan and his wife. Had a great cruise. Will watch for your review also.

And again, many thanks to Will for all the pictures. I have sent the link to my kids to give them some idea of the cruise. Let us know when you have the remaining pictures posted.

Sory we missed you at the pool bar. Did get to see Peter Pan and his wife. Had a great cruise. Will watch for your review also.

And again, many thanks to Will for all the pictures. I have sent the link to my kids to give them some idea of the cruise. Let us know when you have the remaining pictures posted.

Thanks for liking the pictures so much! Most of the other pictures that I have are repeats or duplicates and/or pictures of me and my family that I don't really want to post.

Will, what a great review. You pictures have been a huge help (deck plans just don't tell you enough). I know you sent my an email but I thought I would post here and maybe help other cruisers.

First of all, I had no idea you were only 16. Not with those pix and the detail of your review. My son will be 15 when we take our trip. Did you ever go to the Teen area? What kind of acctivities were there on a daily basis while at sea? You mentioned a problem with your balcony doors, what was the trouble? I have never cruised RCCL before and I know they have different soda packages. My son drinks Coke like water but I like moc-tails, do they have anything like that? Do they have room service? Or do I have to send my son out on days I am not have a good day?

OK, that is enough for now.

Thanks, Heather

Will, what a great review. You pictures have been a huge help (deck plans just don't tell you enough). I know you sent my an email but I thought I would post here and maybe help other cruisers.

First of all, I had no idea you were only 16. Yep! Only 16 :D Not with those pix and the detail of your review.

My son will be 15 when we take our trip. Did you ever go to the Teen area? What kind of acctivities were there on a daily basis while at sea? I only went in there once, and there was not much. One night when I was in a hot tub, a mom was asking some other kids what they thought of the teen club. They all said, and I agreed, that there really wasn't much, and the "parties" were pretty lame. Most kids on my cruise were 17 or 18, so your son might find it different.

You mentioned a problem with your balcony doors, what was the trouble? I have never cruised RCCL before and I know they have different soda packages. Usually, the stateroom attendants will open up the balcony dividers that separate the two balconies outside. For some reason, they said that they were unable to be opened, I'm not really sure why.

My son drinks Coke like water but I like moc-tails, do they have anything like that? I'm not sure about that. I think you have to pay for mock-talis individually. The soda package is awesome though for teens.

Do they have room service? Or do I have to send my son out on days I am not have a good day? Room service is free except from midnight to 5:00 am I think. I'm not sure what the price is during this time though.

OK, that is enough for now.

Thanks, Heather

Hope this helps! :)

Thought you might like to see the Navigator as seen from the faster ship, the Jewel:p! Picture taken 4-19 off the north side of Cuba, the two ships stayed together about 7 hours.

16iytef.jpg

Thanks for that picture! I was hoping someone would post one! The two ships were going back and forth for a while. Sometime in the afternoon our horn blew a few times, and I'm guessing so did the Jewel's, and they the Jewel sped off.

Our skipper announced at his noon report that they were going to do a salute to the Navigator. We sounded the horn and the Navigator answered back. Neat! I'll go back in my pictures, I think I have one just before the sun came up and the Navigator's lights are still on... I'll try and post it.

Hey Will you sure were right about the 17 to 18 year old age on our cruise and it seemed like 5 to 1 female to male ratio. Don't tell me you didn't notice the ratio ;) My son would have had a field day if he was on the cruise. Ahhh to be young again.

Hey Will you sure were right about the 17 to 18 year old age on our cruise and it seemed like 5 to 1 female to male ratio. Don't tell me you didn't notice the ratio ;) My son would have had a field day if he was on the cruise. Ahhh to be young again.

Oh I noticed! I don't know if you were in the Solarium for the Twenty party, but there was a large group of girls that were having their own party up on Deck 12 watching all the adults dance and be crazy. It was pretty funny.

Archived