Black dress- Misook or Travelsmith?

Hi,:) I cliked on that Travelsmith link and got a page saying they have

a new website:eek:...tried to find the dress but 3 of them came up:eek:

I then went and googled it......which dress are you looking at?

Help:D

My favourite black dress for just about everything is this Travelsmith one.

http://www.travelsmith.com/jump.jsp?itemID=9949&itemType=PRODUCT&path=1%2C2%2C250%2C282%2C2166&iProductID=9949&sortBy=0

I am 5'7" and bought the medium petite which comes about 4 inches below my knees. I loved my black one so much I have bought the navy (which is a rich dark blue) and the aubergine.

It is a lighter material than the indespensible travel dress, but it moves beautifully. The dress I bought 3 years ago has held up pretty well.

I really like the travelsmith dress but the model's hair is so long it's hard to see the straps. Are they wide enough to wear regular bra or is a strapless needed?

Thanks.

I really like the travelsmith dress but the model's hair is so long it's hard to see the straps. Are they wide enough to wear regular bra or is a strapless needed?

Thanks.

Hi, I have this dress and the straps are wide. It's a nice dress, very flattering, doesn't wrinkle and goes with just about anything to dress up or down.

My favourite black dress for just about everything is this Travelsmith one.

http://www.travelsmith.com/jump.jsp?itemID=9949&itemType=PRODUCT&path=1%2C2%2C250%2C282%2C2166&iProductID=9949&sortBy=0

I am 5'7" and bought the medium petite which comes about 4 inches below my knees. I loved my black one so much I have bought the navy (which is a rich dark blue) and the aubergine.

It is a lighter material than the indespensible travel dress, but it moves beautifully. The dress I bought 3 years ago has held up pretty well.

I love this dress in the eggplant color! And it is only $49 now. Thanks for the website.

Archived