Oceania Regatta - Cabin hairdryers

atraveldeal

Most of the ships have handheld dryers

On the R-ships (not sure since the upgrades) they have the wall mounted one in the bathroom as well

We did have them on the Insignia last summer but that was before drydock

Lyn

LHT28 - Am I confused, are you saying there is 1 mounted type hairdryer in the bathroom and another normal cord style handheld hairdryer in the bedroom? Basically all I want to do is not have the frustration of using one of those restricted, powerless, awkward hairdryers that take forever to use, and didn't know if I'd have to pack one of my own.

LHT28 - Am I confused, are you saying there is 1 mounted type hairdryer in the bathroom and another normal cord style handheld hairdryer in the bedroom? Basically all I want to do is not have the frustration of using one of those restricted, powerless, awkward hairdryers that take forever to use, and didn't know if I'd have to pack one of my own.

They will have a hand held hair dryer no need to take one ;)

As a further comment, the mounted dryers tend to be low-power but the hand-helds are fine.

I speak as someone who once had long hair and would have DIED before trying to use a hand dryer to dry my hair. Now that it is short, I don't have a problem ... still no patience. But the mounted dryers work for me because I don't try to get my hair entirely dry.

The hand-helds are better, no question about that. Once upon a time you had to be in a suite to get them but I don't think that's the case anymore.

Per Lyn's comment ...

Mura

We where on the Natica this past March.The handheld dryer was not working very well.Told the Room steward. She gave us a brand new right out of the box.Worked great.

Archived