Review of our Spring Break 2011 cruise on Carnival Liberty

PaulMedik

Sorry for the delay. We had some severe storms here over the past few weeks and the lightning has wreaked havoc on our computers. I had to replace Karen's a few weeks ago and then the graphics on mine went out right after hers. I ordered my replacement two weeks ago and it's almost here;

Jun 9, 2011 8:35 AM

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

CHARLESTON, WV

Jun 9, 2011 7:54 AM

At local FedEx facility

CHARLESTON, WV

Jun 9, 2011 5:20 AM

At dest sort facility

HUNTINGTON, WV

Jun 9, 2011 3:13 AM

Departed FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN

Jun 8, 2011 11:58 PM

Arrived at FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN

Jun 8, 2011 8:05 PM

Left FedEx origin facility

EL PASO, TX

Jun 8, 2011 3:46 PM

Picked up

EL PASO, TX

Jun 7, 2011 1:06 PM

Shipment information sent to FedEx

I'd normally post a picture of tracking, but the best I can do is copy and paste text.....

I'll be posting again as soon as I get the new one set up.

Fantastic review, I can't wait for more. I do have 2 questions:

1. You mentioned the hallway of the Savoy had a musty smell. Did the rooms? It looks like a fantastic place to stay.

2. Did you notice any noise from the Lido Deck in your cabin. We are booked in 8330 1/21/12 for this same itinerary and I am a bit worried about how noisy the room might be. (We normally like to book the Riviera deck for that reason.)

Thanks!

I am not sure how I managed to miss your review when you first posted it Paul but I did :o Guess it's a good thing I am out on a medical leave so that I could catch up on it, as usual a fantastic review! I scrolled through some of the posts and wondered if you mentioned what type of camera you use?

Again thanks for taking us all on your cruise, you guys look great!

Ok I'm only on pg 4 of this most excellent review, but had to stop and say THANK YOU for the great review and pics! We're sailing to Half Moon Cay for the first time on the Pride in Sept, and will be on the Liberty for the first time in Feb, so this review has me hooked for 2 different cruises!! Thank you for the pics for the tendering to HMC, I felt like I was going there with you! And had to laugh at your description about security eying you like a hawk when you were calm - so true, they are probably most worried about the ones that appear calm on the outside!

...and I got to the end in time to edit this post... hope everything is OK and can't wait for more! Wondering what you used to take the underwater pics... I'm looking into the Kodak PlaySport, but unsure b/c of some negative reviews on Amazon. Oh and literally LOL'd at the comments about your son's snorkel aptitude!

...and I got to the end in time to edit this post... hope everything is OK and can't wait for more! Wondering what you used to take the underwater pics... I'm looking into the Kodak PlaySport, but unsure b/c of some negative reviews on Amazon. Oh and literally LOL'd at the comments about your son's snorkel aptitude!

I just bought a PlaySport for my trip in 5 days, I haven't tried it underwater, but it seems to take pretty good pictures.

Hi,

I just wanted to say how awesome are your reviews! This is my 2nd I have stumbled across. Lovely, family. Your youngest is soo cute!

I am especially excited to see your point of view about the Liberty. I am sailing on her in September 2012! Yeah ES!!!!;)

I haven't been on cruise in 16 years (teenager) so it's like discovering Carnival all over! I am so ready for the fish-n-chips!

I'm looking forward to the continuation of your review. Great job!

By the way you didn't mention your stewards or waiters...was everything okay with that?

Archived