Cruises 2012/2013 out of Australia

Just wondering when the cruises will be released for the 2012/2013 season for HAL, RCCL, Princess etc?

I have looked at some websites and not seen many new cruises yet, are they waiting to see what happens with Christchurch?

I am really suffering from cruise withdrawal symptons and need to book another cruise.:):)

Princess are listed up to March 2013. Based on past practice beyond that will be released by Princess around March 2012.

Carnival have a boat based permanently in Aus from 2012 and the itineraries are listed well into 2013.

It would be great if all lines got their itineraries out earlier, and in the case of Australia if there was a bit more innovation and new itineraries instead of the same old trips over and over again .

I was hoping that RCCL & HAL had there cruises out.I agree more variety would be good.

It would be great if RCCL were based here all year.

It sure would:)

It would give give Carnival, (as in Carnival Au or P&O Australia,) a run for their money.

I bet if RCCL announced they were coming here permanently, the very next day Carnival AU (P&O AU) would announce a Loyalty programme for previous passengers.:D

I was hoping that RCCL & HAL had there cruises out.

I agree more variety would be good. It would be great if RCCL were based here all year.

I'm checking every day for the HAL schedule for the second half of 2012, and so far I haven't seen anything.....

We booked Oceania Reggata for Feb 21 2012. We booked it in Oct of of 2010.Sails from Sydney to Auckland 16 days.The crusie is sold out only wait listed.We are arriving into Sydney on the 17th of Feb for 4 nights. Looking to book the Park Hyatt Sydney but they are not taking reservations till Oct 2011 cause of the reneovation.So am booking the Four Seasons jsut in case.

At least with the new Carnival boat based in Australia they are sailing to the South Pacific at the right time of the year when people want to get away from the Australian Winter .

BUT why oh why are all the departures from Sydney ? Sydney is not the only place in Australia. In the Aussie Winter months Victorians and Tasmanians want to get away from the cold to Queensland and the South Pacific but all the cruise lines persist in operating largely out of Sydney, and are all tripping over each other offering similar itineraries out of Sydney .

So Carnival why not operate some of the Queensland and South Pacific itineraries ex Melbourne in the Australian Winter months ?

Princess Cruises please note Australians do NOT want to cruise to Queensland and the South Pacific in the Summer months when it is stinking hot in those Northern climates . Go there in the Winter when the customers want to go there, not when it suits Princess operationally fleetwise .

In the Aussie Winter months Victorians and Tasmanians want to get away from the cold to Queensland and the South Pacific but all the cruise lines persist in operating largely out of Sydney, and are all tripping over each other offering similar itineraries out of Sydney .

So Carnival why not operate some of the Queensland and South Pacific itineraries ex Melbourne in the Australian Winter months ?

Also What about New Zealand in the Winter months as well? (Since P&O have ditch NZ in the winter)

Archived