I am sooooo very sorry..................!!!!!!!!!

emcee207

Great and funny original posting. PLUS, I super love the "Formal Apology". Both wonderful!!!

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

For lots of interesting details, great visuals, etc., from our last July 1-16 Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise experience from Copenhagen on the Silver Cloud, check out this posting. Don’t be shy and feel free to ask any questions of interest. This posting is now over 41,230 views. Appreciate those who have “tuned in”.

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

Derf: are you as much fun on a cruise as you are on these boards?

I am a very shy person in person. Barbara (Derfette) my DW is the outgoing one. I am a regular Jeckle and hide. And I do hide.

Here's one more for you emcee207, C/O Junior on the Equinox. Hope you enjoy it and we will all be paying for it :mad: :D

Love the excuses section on the apology form :D

Did Ivan have the night off at Molecular Bar on Equinox?

Louis, of course I should have realized that the price increase was sparked by Equinox 2/28/11!

(If I had realized we weren't going to have any spring in boston, I would have done a B2B...)

Best to you and Margo, Holly

I am a very shy person in person. Barbara (Derfette) my DW is the outgoing one. I am a regular Jeckle and hide. And I do hide.

:eek: I always thought Derfette was the one posting! Now I'll have to read your posts in a whole new (funny) way :D

Louis, of course I should have realized that the price increase was sparked by Equinox 2/28/11!

(If I had realized we weren't going to have any spring in boston, I would have done a B2B...)

Best to you and Margo, Holly

Hi Holly, I have mushrooms growing on the hood of my car!! Raining again this morning!! help!!!!;)

:eek: I always thought Derfette was the one posting! Now I'll have to read your posts in a whole new (funny) way :D

As you probably don't know Derf is Fred Spelled backwards.

Trivia question

What does "I am a Derf mean?"

Archived