I am sooooo very sorry..................!!!!!!!!!

emcee207

I don't know and Google won't even tell me :o

It's the second result

derf: /derf/

[PLATO]

1. v. The act of exploiting a terminal which someone else has absentmindedly left logged on, to use that person's account, especially to post articles intended to make an ass of the victim you're impersonating. It has been alleged that the term originated as a reversal of the name of the gentleman who most usually left himself vulnerable to it, who also happened to be the head of the department that handled PLATO at the University of Delaware. Compare baggy pantsing.

2. n. The victim of an act of derfing, sense 1. The most typical posting from a derfed account read “I am a derf.”.

Ah University of Delaware, I live in Delaware, I wonder is it me

It's the second result

derf: /derf/

[PLATO]

1. v. The act of exploiting a terminal which someone else has absentmindedly left logged on, to use that person's account, especially to post articles intended to make an ass of the victim you're impersonating. It has been alleged that the term originated as a reversal of the name of the gentleman who most usually left himself vulnerable to it, who also happened to be the head of the department that handled PLATO at the University of Delaware. Compare baggy pantsing.

2. n. The victim of an act of derfing, sense 1. The most typical posting from a derfed account read “I am a derf.”.

Ah University of Delaware, I live in Delaware, I wonder is it me

Can a Blue Hen dine in Blu? Or, is it on the menu?

But what does Dela-wear

Never mind what Dela wore, just get back on topic telling emcee207 off for single handedly costing us all a small fortune in increased drinks package prices, or this thread will get one of these -> and disappear into cyberspace or wherever it is the arrow takes the funny threads :D

ps New jersey ;)

Archived