On-line cabin inventory

Hi Lotomis, we Have to be neighbors!!!!!!!!!!!:D It can't figure out if it wants to rain here or not, and unhappy with the Phillies game today!!!!!!!!!

To answer your question, there is a site out here that makes it easy to find unbooked rooms, maybe someone can help as I would like it too. What I do is go through the process of booking a cruise on line and when it comes to picking your cabin, it tells you which ones are left in that catagory. Sometimes green lights blink, then I'll do to another catagory and see what is left there. It is time consuming. But I think there is a simplier way, Anyone know?:confused:

Hi Lotomis, we Have to be neighbors!!!!!!!!!!!:D It can't figure out if it wants to rain here or not, and unhappy with the Phillies game today!!!!!!!!!

To answer your question, there is a site out here that makes it easy to find unbooked rooms, maybe someone can help as I would like it too. What I do is go through the process of booking a cruise on line and when it comes to picking your cabin, it tells you which ones are left in that catagory. Sometimes green lights blink, then I'll do to another catagory and see what is left there. It is time consuming. But I think there is a simplier way, Anyone know?:confused:

That's what I do. I don't know of another way to do it.

• 7 years later...
We booked late and everything good was taken. Are we dreaming about paying for an upgrade at the pier assuming someone cancels? Any other suggestions?

I've not heard of anything being available at the pier in many years.

We always look at Vacation Outlet.com. You can select your category (Inside, balcony, etc) and the site will show all of the cabins available. I've found it much easier to look there that on many of the Cruise Line sites.

We booked late and everything good was taken. Are we dreaming about paying for an upgrade at the pier assuming someone cancels? Any other suggestions?

We have never got an upgrade at the pier upon check-in. Wishful thinking on your part.

I've found it much easier to look there that on many of the Cruise Line sites.

Not only are there sites that are even easier to navigate, that site limits the number of cabins shown - the whole point of this thread.

P.S. CC doesn't allow mention of TA web sites.