Barcelona hotel for three

I am trying to book a hotel in Barcelona for 3 in October one night precruise and one nite post cruise in November that is in agood location. .Most hotels want you to book 2 rooms .Can anyone suggest a hotel that we can book one room.I did look at Hotel Jazz that seems to be popular with cruise critic members,They have a family type room..Are there any other sugestions.I am getting overwhelmed by searching the websites.Thankyou in advance for your suggestions.

Hi,

Have you tried using a hotel search engine like:

http://www.venere.com

It is mostly used in Europe so you might not be familiar with it but it is now owned by Expedia.

You can put in your price range and the no. of people in the room and it will show you possibilities and there are also reviews to read. You can then either choose to book on the site or go to the hotel web site to book.

We are booked at the Novotel Barcelona City. It gets good reviews from people needing rooms for 3-4. Not right in the main tourist area, but with good metro access just a couple stops away.

You are correct when it comes to a room for three, we went through that last year. We booked Hotel Inglaterra, it is right across from Hotel Jazz. It was quite nice, served our needs just fine. At the time, it was 20 or so euros less than Jazz.

Kirk

I am trying to book a hotel in Barcelona for 3 in October one night precruise and one nite post cruise in November that is in agood location. .Most hotels want you to book 2 rooms .Can anyone suggest a hotel that we can book one room.I did look at Hotel Jazz that seems to be popular with cruise critic members,They have a family type room..Are there any other sugestions.I am getting overwhelmed by searching the websites.Thankyou in advance for your suggestions.

We had the same issue and were happy to find a quad at Hotel Regina right in Place Catalunya. Great location, great price, and great reviews on tripadvisor.

I also had a hard time finding a room for 3 and two. Wanted one with a roof top swimming pool in August, for our 7 year old granddaughter, but couldn't easily find a hotel near the Plaza de Cataluna and La Rambla with one, and a triple, so dropped that idea. I really wanted Hotel Jazz for my husband and I.

Ended up with Hotel Royal Ramblas, and I think we will be happy. We have a deluxe Rambla view and a triple room. I got a little better deal off venere.com than from the hotel site.

Archived