Pictures of Constellation Sky Suite 6145 or 6146

dcbiker97

Does anyone have pictures of Sky Suites 6145/6146 on Constellation since she under went "Solsticization?" I've been in the room before it was redone and am booking it for an upcoming cruise and wanted to see how they redid it. On M Class ships, they are are they are different in style than the other Sky Suites since they are connected to the Penthouse. Thanks

I don't have any pictures, but I was in the PH in November, and the folks in 6145 let me have a peek. Very very nice.

1. Bathroom is bigger than the other SS1s; dual sinks, separate tub and shower. Beautiful dark woods.

2. These cabins are wider than the other SS1s.

3. Bigger balcony.

Make friends with the folks in the PH, and perhaps you will be invited to some of the parties, if there are parties.

We've also been in the rooms several times. Was just wondering how the redid it with the Solsticization and whether they left the design just like the PH or if they made it look like every other Sky Suite. Thanks for offering to take pictures.

Edited by dcbiker97

• 9 months later...
I was hoping someone would post some pics too. We will be staying in 6146 and our friends will be in 6145 in two weeks. I'll post up some pics when we get back.

Any chance you have those pictures?

Also... were there any issues with sound from the PH in either of those two cabins? ...and how was the closet space (ample)?

THANKS!

Tom

Edited by Tom-n-Cheryl

we have enjoyed 6145 for at least half of our Celebrity cruises and love the cabin. It has always been a Sky Suite. The changes post remake to the cabin are only to the soft goods, new drapes, new carpet, new sofa and chair covers, but the wood work and the bathroom remain as before...oh, installed a flat panel. Here are the only photos that I took on our 2011 cruise in 6145.

P1000130.jpg.ea4e4121f22b0bac7fd62d0ca740467a.jpg

P1000846.jpg.2750b5307aa8defd68f96cfbe37ed189.jpg

P1000849.JPG.ef27cb5721ba9e7ba8bb9303617c9e5f.JPG

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...