New Menu on Imagination

dotshub

I not understand "picky eaters" for instance, they have a beef dish, a chicken dish, a seafood dish and others even the most pickiest eaters can find something, they not need the french fries or meatloaf or fried chicken? Even a kid will eat a grilled chicken breast I not understand this....

you should expand your circle of epicurean friends.

First of all, that is my sister. Please re-read. Second, I'm not limiting my friend choices solely based on what they eat. That in and of itself is pretty pathetic dear. Who does that? I have a wide array of friends and their particular food choices make no difference to me.

My husband and I are the foodies. Most of our friends aren't. As long as the food is good and the company is always great, it doesn't make a difference to them and most of the time to us.

Their company is much better than any morsel of food any day.

You should really take a look at the company you keep because it seems as if they are all based on nonsense.

Where, pray tell, is this mysterious meatloaf everyone keeps referring to? I have yet to see any menu that features meatloaf in the MDR. The only meatloaf I have ever seen on any cruise ship was on NCL in the Blue Lagoon comfort food restaurant.

After reading through this entire thread, my biggest question is this: What does Lynda have against the English language in general and the word "do" in particular?

Yes, not sure if it's shtick or perhaps just not having english and a first tongue.

First of all, that is my sister. Please re-read. Second, I'm not limiting my friend choices solely based on what they eat. That in and of itself is pretty pathetic dear. Who does that? I have a wide array of friends and their particular food choices make no difference to me.

Someone who still makes reference to "the old lady"? :rolleyes::eek:

lol. that reminds me of a comment i made to the old lady last cruise. i thought they were going to assist with chewing, they never left us alone!

Meatloaf and fried chicken in the MDR on a cruise . No thanks, I can eat that at home. Boy are they cutting cost. I'm tempted to cancel my booking on the Fantasy but my hubby wants to see how bad the new menu really is and then decide if we would stay with Carnival. Carnival may loose 2 Platinum people. Does anyone have a copy of the new menu.

Fascination, Jubilee, Triumph, Pride, Destiny, Victory, Miracle, Pride, Dawn, Liberty, Valor, Majesty, Miracle, Freedom, Victory, Explorer of the Seas, Gem, Glory, Legend

They will not miss you, they will just fill those slots with people that do like the new offerings.

Chief you referring to me? If so what the heck are you talking about lol lol

Obviously. Your question of me in your second sentence is what I was trying to ascertain. I wondered if you had a deep-seated hatred of the word "do" or if there is some other explanation of your ramblings.

It is really amusing to find that people who are cruising CARNIVAL, have their heads so far up and are so utterly snobbish. It's funny because it's like a saying I've heard... "people with real money don't need to flash it, but people who claim to have money always do..." People on here criticize, bash, flame and complain (without validity) are the ones who probably act as if they have the world in their hands when they really don't.

That is what makes being human beautiful... we each have our own likes/dislikes. But yet the ones on here want to try to make everyone think they are right and look stupid in the process.

LOL Thank you for giving me a good laugh every time I open this thread.

Seriously. How are you supposed to eat that elegantly?? My DH will be banned from ordering that (along with the ribs).

Maggie

we have never been allowed to eat any food but sandwiches with our fingers....chicken and ribs in my household have always been knife and fork foods...and this is the way i raised my children, so i really can't see what all the fuss is about....if you don't want it, don't order it

My husband and I are the foodies. Most of our friends aren't. As long as the food is good and the company is always great, it doesn't make a difference to them and most of the time to us.

Their company is much better than any morsel of food any day.

You should really take a look at the company you keep because it seems as if they are all based on nonsense.

i read it right the first time. your sister is only one, a subset, of the adults you mention. "I know lots of adults who are picky eaters. My sister is one of them. "

and yes, it means the general concensus when friends are going out if you hit a sizzlers, or a mortons, or even a mcdonalds.

Wow, hard to believe a thread about menu changes is turning into one giant 14 or 15 page guideline violation. You normally only see that on smoking, tipping, dress code and I love JH / I don't love JH threads.

LOL, go figure.

Archived