New Menu on Imagination

dotshub

Last time I checked all of us have the ability to pick and choose what we want to eat. On top of that, the wait staff is usually pretty good at getting you what you wat to eat even when it's not on the menu.

If you don't like the new items, don't eat them. :)

There's a saying that fits all the opinions here... "opinions are like ....., everyone has them"

:)

If only somebody told me that I would not get meat carvings, no soups only one vegetable dish in the buffet lunch, only mexican buffet for pool party I would not wasted my money. I wish somebody warned me and quite honestly I hoping that Carnival address these issues as I not the only one who likes to eat healthier and have a better variety of food given especially in the lunch buffet and after 9pm.

Dwt.....thankfully I not a writer because I can't make up stories or lie, I be a bad one....I am a ray of sunshine put me on a cruise that gives me the same or better quality of food that I eat myself at home and a great maintained ship I am very much sunshine. :)

Sargent there was nothing offered but pizza, dogs, fries and burgers after 9:30 pm, then you say room service, why would I possibly want to sit in my room for 45 minutes or longer to wait for room service, now thats crazy. I never said there was a charge for burgers or room service....and THERE WAS NO CEASAR SALAD OFFERED..... FYI the spelling is "bologna".

If only somebody told me that I would not get meat carvings, no soups only one vegetable dish in the buffet lunch, only mexican buffet for pool party I would not wasted my money. I wish somebody warned me and quite honestly I hoping that Carnival address these issues as I not the only one who likes to eat healthier and have a better variety of food given especially in the lunch buffet and after 9pm.

Dwt.....thankfully I not a writer because I can't make up stories or lie, I be a bad one....I am a ray of sunshine put me on a cruise that gives me the same or better quality of food that I eat myself at home and a great maintained ship I am very much sunshine. :)

Sargent there was nothing offered but pizza, dogs, fries and burgers after 9:30 pm, then you say room service, why would I possibly want to sit in my room for 45 minutes or longer to wait for room service, now thats crazy. I never said there was a charge for burgers or room service....and THERE WAS NO CEASAR SALAD OFFERED..... FYI the spelling is "bologna".

You can get Ceasar Salad EVERY single night at the pizza station-all you have to do is ask for it. And if healthy eating is a concern while on a cruise, what are you doing eating after 9:30? Not healthy!

Pat

Please. I'm begging you. Just stop.

Calm down. I've only been on one Carnival cruise, but I'll report on that:

None of the waitstaff even mentioned ordering more than one meal. And when I looked around the MDR, everyone was eating 1/1/1. Maybe it depends on the ship and passenger type?

Seriously??? EVERYONE??? The MDR is quite large. There is no way you could see what EVERYONE was ordering and eating. :confused:

I just find it so sad that some of the people on this board truly go on vacation to sit and watch what OTHERS are doing and then come back to "badmouth" them on this board. I go on vacation to enjoy myself and spend time with my loved one. I could care less what others are eating. It doesn't affect my experience, so guess what...I DON'T CARE!!!

I'm so glad that some of these judgemental members of CC don't represent the majority of cruise ship passengers.

The Caesar salad, with or without chicken is AT THE PIZZERIA. Along with GARLIC BREAD.

Bologna is a sausage. I was not saying you are full of sausage.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/baloney

Calm down. I've only been on one Carnival cruise, but I'll report on that:

None of the waitstaff even mentioned ordering more than one meal. And when I looked around the MDR, everyone was eating 1/1/1. Maybe it depends on the ship and passenger type?

I've been cruising for 23 years, discovered CC less than two years ago. I generally order an appetizer, soup, salad, entree & dessert. If nothing looks good for 1 of those courses I skip it. If I truly can't decide between two things in one of those courses I sometimes try BOTH!!:eek::o:D I've seen the whole spectrum of eating in cruiseship dining rooms. From people who just order an entree & NOTHING else to people whose tables could barely hold all the food they ordered..

As for the new selections I think they are fine as long as the other choices remain. Seems like a great option for young adults/teens who aren't very adventurous yet but wouldn't be caught dead ordering off the kids menu...:)

Hahahaha this is too funny....wait just wait one day and this happens to all of us, we will be told by a doctor that we need to cut out sodium, fat, cholesterol, etc in our diets because we develop health problems....so those who are eating that stuff now just may and its a high probability that you will be in that situation where you need to adjust your diet for your own health then I tell you its TOO LATE! You can help yourself but the damage is already done. Im not saying eating healthier won't give you health problems but it sure will make your chances alot smaller.

So many food choices on Carnival take that lunch buffet, on the Fascination they did not have a meat carving at all not one day! They only offer one vegetable dish. They did have one seafood hot dish daily but we not eat seafood...then it was all about sandwiches, pizza, chicken nuggets, fries, hot dogs, hamburgers (ok a small salad bar with soggy tomatoes and lukewarm salads) a mongolian grill that the meat was tough and the sauce was full of sodium....now thats healthy good eating, fine for you all who think so. As for me until Carnival can adjust this issue and offer better quality/selection foods they not going to get a penny from my pocket, my business goes to those cruise lines that offer something for everybody!

How is that any different than any other food option at any other restaurant in the country? Why do you care what people eat. Let them eat granola or cheeseburgers and weigh 800 pounds, what business is it of yours?

How is that any different than any other food option at any other restaurant in the country? Why do you care what people eat. Let them eat granola or cheeseburgers and weigh 800 pounds, what business is it of yours?

You'll get no answer from this person. I have posed several questions, all ignored. Nothing but some high & mighty preaching going on.

Wow. You are just chock full of misinformation. I'm just going to go ahead and do opposite of what you recommend, and should be good to go. Thanks!

Archived