RCI Member Status/Ranking HELP!

It is now based on "Cruise Points", which are basically 1 point per day cruising (2 in a suite). This link will give you most of the information on it.

Here is the list of the actual benefits and level requirements.

If you have sailed RCI before, you can go to the point calculator to see how the old system (# of cruises) converts into the new one.

Yes it does. Under the new point system you will receive at least 1 point for each day of the cruise. If you stay in a suite then you double the cruise points for each day. For example, 7 night cruise = 7 cruise points but if you stay in a suite then you will receive 14 points.

Yes it does. Under the new point system you will receive at least 1 point for each day of the cruise. If you stay in a suite then you double the cruise points for each day. For example, 7 night cruise = 7 cruise points but if you stay in a suite then you will receive 14 points.

Is that even if you are upgraded to a suite, niceneasy?

Supposedly, you only get points only for what you pay for. In other words, if you pay for a D1 balcony and get upgraded to a JS, you are only supposed to get a single point per night.

Supposedly, you only get points only for what you pay for. In other words, if you pay for a D1 balcony and get upgraded to a JS, you are only supposed to get a single point per night.

K. Thanks! :)

Hi Guys! Does your RCI status (diamond, gold, platinum, etc) depend on the amount of nights you cruise? How many cruises? Can someone fill me in?! haha, thanks in advance! :)

1 point for each night of the cruise. Double those points when paid for and booked in a JS cabin or higher.

Crown & Anchor Points

3 ~~ Gold Level

30 ~~ Platinum Level

55 ~~ Emerald Level

80 ~~ Diamond Level

175 ~ Diamond Plus Level

700 ~ Pinnacle Club Level

After earning points you are eligible for the following:

Platinum~Emerald~Diamond~Diamond Plus~Pinnacle Balcony Discounts as of Jan. 21, 2011

[/url]Current C&A On-Board Ultimate Value Coupons for C&A Members

Just a heads up...to get any benefits from the points you must sign up for Crown & Anchor after your 1st cruise...it isn't automatic...something 1st time cruisers may not be aware of...

Just a heads up...to get any benefits from the points you must sign up for Crown & Anchor after your 1st cruise...it isn't automatic...something 1st time cruisers may not be aware of...

You can actually sign up while on your first cruise now.:)

Not any more. Prior to the change to cruise points it did happen. That's how we ended up with plenty of Pinnacle members (not all, I know, but there are some so don't anyone start yelling at me).

I've been upgraded since the change and did not get the extra points.

Gina

technically no, but it does happen :)

Effective January 21, 2011, technically it will not happen. Your booking is now identified in the computer by the cabin category you are booked in and paid for and not on the cabin category you may end up in.:p

Not any more. Prior to the change to cruise points it did happen. That's how we ended up with plenty of Pinnacle members (not all, I know, but there are some so don't anyone start yelling at me).

I've been upgraded since the change and did not get the extra points.

Gina

We were upgraded on the Allure during the week of the conversion, and we did NOT get extra points for the free upgrsade from a Balcony to a suite.

M

You can actually sign up while on your first cruise now.:)

Thanks Patti...I thought that might be the case but wasn't sure..and add me to those who think your grandbaby just get's cuter with each picture!

Patti, I love seeing the pictures of your Granddaughter! I have said it before but I will say it again - she is beautiful!

Thanks Patti...I thought that might be the case but wasn't sure..and add me to those who think your grandbaby just get's cuter with each picture!

Thanks so much.........can't believe she will be 2 in July.

Archived