Air fare news!

marci4tony

If you have found the ridiculous air fare prices hindering your decision to cruise, please PLEASE check again. I booked 2 tickets yesterday (after receiving an EMAIL ALERT) for LESS than 1 ticket on a BUDGET carrier.

I have been watching for months...GOOD LUCK!!:D

I need roundtrip in Oct from BOS to MIA. It's $350 a person now, non stop

Ya, northeast sucks. I booked ours from Portland a while ago for this sep, ran me about 275pp. Up to over $400pp now! Check out Manchester and TF Green if that's an option for you, sometimes they have real good deals.

I need roundtrip in Oct from BOS to MIA. It's $350 a person now, non stop

Check out BOS to FLL also. We flew BOS to FLL for our cruise out of MIA last year. We used SAS Shuttle, $15 pp and 20 min. ride, to get us from FLL to MIA and back. Even with the shuttle cost, flights to/from FLL were much less expensive.

If you have found the ridiculous air fare prices hindering your decision to cruise, please PLEASE check again. I booked 2 tickets yesterday (after receiving an EMAIL ALERT) for LESS than 1 ticket on a BUDGET carrier.

I have been watching for months...GOOD LUCK!!:D

I watch daily for our December Cruise and have only seen them go up. We may be driving to Florida if I don't see a break in prices.

Check out BOS to FLL also. We flew BOS to FLL for our cruise out of MIA last year. We used SAS Shuttle, $15 pp and 20 min. ride, to get us from FLL to MIA and back. Even with the shuttle cost, flights to/from FLL were much less expensive.

Between limited choice of flights and the price FLL was just a better choice for our Dec cruise. Already spoke with Steve from SAS and their taking us from FLL to the Intercontinental in Miami.

If you want a good deal these days you need to spend some time researching and be creative. :D

yep u have to love the far watcher programs out there

i just booked this morning for 4 r/t tiks from tpa to nyc ... Prices went down 38% this am from my initial search last week..

nice!!

High airfare is why I have booked the Pride for next April.

DH said I had to find a cruise that we could drive to the port.

I said "You got it honey":D

Pride here we come :D

We still have to cruise Spring Break for a couple more years!

we saved over 700 flying into FLL with a cruise out of MIA- that was after we paid for a stretch limo round trip.

350 to MIA seems like a lot of money. (we are paying 400 to go to Aruba from PHL)

This airline flys out of many small northern airports to several small airports in Florida. Of course you still will need transpo to the ports but it seems like an interesting low cost option.

Lakeland is 30 miles from Tampa and Sanford is about the same from port canaveral.

http://www.visitdirectair.com/

We have used direct air the past 3 years from Plattsburgh,NY since we live in Montreal. We fly into Punta Gorda and drive to Mia 3 hours. Deals were just awesome. This year booked and paid for two $340. If you add the baggage ( 1 each to check in) total would be 440 for both. Where can you get a deal like that. There use to be free parking at that airport (NY) up to a month but now they are charging but it is real cheap. Thanks for the info re Tampa.... Good if cruising from TPA .

Archived