what is mode charge on price details?

bcnvcanada

Maybe someone can help me. My Pricing Details list a charge for"Mods" please tell, what this is? I have never run across this charge before. Thank you.

Was this direct from Princess or a travel agency? I have never heard of a 'Mods' charge before?????

Maybe someone can help me. My Pricing Details list a charge for"Mods" please tell, what this is? I have never run across this charge before. Thank you.

Did you make a change to your reservation? Sometimes travel agencies notify clients there could be a charge for changes (Mods???) or cancellations so could they be informing you about this possibility? My TA invoices have such a notification but she says it's not done for repeat clients but a possibility for those who continously make changes and/or cancellations...it'll be interesting to find out the answer. I'd suggest contacting your booking source to ask about it because you might not get an answer here.

Was there a fee/price, next to the Mode charge? I am also wondering if this possibly wasn't a 'modification' (to the original booking) charge?

The TA I use doesn't charge for changes or modifications to the booking, so I am just guessing.

I'm guessing that your TA charged you for a modification to your booking. It could be as simple as a change in dining request. Some TAs charge change fees; that would not be a Princess charge. Princess doesn't charge anything extra for any booking change unless it's after final payment and that would be for a passenger name change.

The only change made to the reservation, was by me on line using princess air, to add on to the cruise. We were waiting for the right flights and prices. The prices and flight varried almost by the hour. We did not

modified anything else, this was done on line. The invoice was pax copy of the booking confiermation.

Archived