Sunday Rituals?

Leibe_

Does anyone else spend time Sunday afternoon watching the cruise ships sail from Port Everglades and Port Canaveral on Live Cam?????

Guy proposed on the Carnival Freedom (?) last week and they caught it on tape.

When my daughter was working on Constellation I watched it everytime she sailed out of Ft Lauderdale. Then I would view her ship in Antigua and St Maarten via their webcams.

Worse still I followed the ship through the Panama canal and printed off pictures, as it passed through the locks, to show her when her contract ended.

Am I sad or what?

Every day there is a cruiseship in port in FLL I have the site up and running.

I've already set up with them to take one of their banners on our Woo Hoo II cruise on Constellation on Dec 3rd.

Now, if I can select some sailaway music for that day; SUGGESTIONS WELCOME....

Does anyone else spend time Sunday afternoon watching the cruise ships sail from Port Everglades and Port Canaveral on Live Cam?????

I don't think I could bear it. I get so "cruisesick" every time I see a cruise commercial on TV, I don't think I could stand watching them leave all day. I'd be way too jealous....

Guy proposed on the Carnival Freedom (?) last week and they caught it on tape.

Royal Caribbean Oasis sails every Saturday evening, so it is a weekend ritual for me...Sometimes my wife and I even sit down with a Mai Tai or Pina Collada and watch the ships go out of Fort Lauderdale. It always amazes me just how tight a turning radius those big ships have...I know that they all have modern propulsion systems, but those ports are not that huge

I love watching them sail away. But since we live about five miles from Port Everglades, sometimes we go over and watch them in person. It's kinda lonely now that there are so few ships, compared to the winter.

Bellybutton: How about Flight of the Valkyries? Always thought that was uplifting. Goes great with champagne and cracklins. :)

I love watching them sail away. But since we live about five miles from Port Everglades, sometimes we go over and watch them in person. It's kinda lonely now that there are so few ships, compared to the winter.

Bellybutton: How about Flight of the Valkyries? Always thought that was uplifting. Goes great with champagne and cracklins. :)

Hey Larry, I'm surprised you didn't reccomend this Neil Diamond oldie:

But then again, the veranda will be a Cracklin-free zone!!!

Hey Larry, I'm surprised you didn't reccomend this Neil Diamond oldie:

But then again, the veranda will be a Cracklin-free zone!!!

Cheryl, Cracklin' Rosie would certainly be better for a sail away than this Gordon Lightfoot classic:

Just keep me away from the Cafe du Monde. :)

Larry

Archived