Points for cruising

KAWS

How does Celebrity calculate points for sailing? Is it based on per day, per sailing, type of cabin, etc.?

We've just booked an 11 day C2 cabin. How many points will that give and how many points till you move up to the next status? I'm assuming a next status up would give discounts?

How does Celebrity calculate points for sailing? Is it based on per day, per sailing, type of cabin, etc.?

We've just booked an 11 day C2 cabin. How many points will that give and how many points till you move up to the next status? I'm assuming a next status up would give discounts?

You'll get 2 points for that cruise. One for the cruise and 1 for the CC cabin. You don't say what level you currently are, so can't comment as to when you might move up. And no, there aren't discounts. Sometimes there are random coupons. It's all explained on Celebrity's website.

Only in dreams.

I believe that you will earn 2 points for your cruise.

There is a very wide application of cruise points.

Any sailing from 1 to 11 days earns one cruise point.

You get a second cruise point for being in a concierge or suite

There is an additional point for cruises lasting 12 days or more.

Your status does not improve much until you reach elite after 10 points.

You can check the Celebrity website for the actual benefits.

Heres the link from the web site on how they figure the points.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/captainsclub/membershipBenefits.do?pagename=cc_benefits&cS=SIDENAV

The link was very helpful ... we'll be off to a great start as it looks like we'll get three points in December; with it being our first cruise on Celeb for 12 nights in an AQ stateroom :)

No discounts per se, but if you haven't cruised with Celebrity before, this cruise will get you into Captain's Club, at least. One benefit, even at Classic level, is a one category upgrade for inside and OV cabins.

Archived