Everything ALLURE

We did a day at Nachi Cocom in Cozumel. It was something like $100 for the two of us and included all you can eat and drink. They only admit 100 people per day, so get your reservations in early! Nice, clean beach, pool, restaurant and clean restroom. Our lunch was brought out to us under a palapa. The website is http://www.cozumelnachicocom.com/

This year on Oasis we took at taxi to Chankanaab. Hadn't realized it had such a nice beach, so we'll go back again someday. We just walked around, watched the people in the dolphin swim and saw the sea lion show (well done).

Both were not too far from the port (stand in line at the taxi stand); the fare to each was maybe $10 each way (for 1-4 people). We probably gave an additional $10 for the two of us.

Nice days in Cozumel whatever you decide to do!

This really a "secret deck". It is actually not on the deck plans. If you look closely, you will see a depiction of a stairway on Deck 16, but no Deck 17 plan other than the aft section. We stumbled upon it on the Oasis last year. We were wandering around and saw the Gold Seapass sign (and of course ignored it). We went up and found a bar, cigar humidor and no one else! Except for a great bartender who begged us to come back because he was lonely. So armed with our Cubans from St. Maarten, we spent the last half of the cruise up there with him. It is truly a great find!

----------------------

Sea ya!

Hobiecat01

Ron and Lee

Canton, GA (a NW sub of Atlanta, GA)

Proud Emerald Crown & Anchor Members

CCL: Mardis Gras, Destiny

Princess: Grand, Sea

RCL: Serenade, Navigator, Mariner, Freedom, Liberty, Oasis

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom,

in water there is bacteria." - Ben Franklin

73 Days at sea!

My hubbie enjoys an occassional stogie, especially while on vacation. He will be very happy to hear about this location. Can you explain exactly how to get there???? Having never been on the Allure, I'm having trouble figuring out how to get there.

I haven't gone through all the pages, but I'm wondering if Allure has any themed nights? For example, on my NCL cruise, they had a White Hot party one evening, which was really fun. I just want to be prepared in advance!

Thanks!

I haven't gone through all the pages, but I'm wondering if Allure has any themed nights? For example, on my NCL cruise, they had a White Hot party one evening, which was really fun. I just want to be prepared in advance!

Thanks!

They have a White & Black Party in the club (Blaze) one night, a 70's party in the promenade one night, and, if you want to book it (it costs extra), a Prohibition Party (20's attire).

Allure also has "twenty" in the Solarium one night. There's no required dress, but the staff will be dressed in all white. A very cool event!

Yes! And a "Malibu" party (or something to that effect) in the solarium as well another night. No required dress.

I just finished reading this factual novel. I copied a lot of the information for our Allure cruise next April. We will be doing the eastern itinerary, almost all of our tours on the Allure are already decided.

We are going with some of our Arizona Cruisers friends on the Allure after we do an NCL western caribbean 2 weeks earlier from New Orleans, LA.

I am just now researching the western ports and have decided on snorkeling in Cozumel at Chankanaab as we went there in the 90's on an RCL cruise. We loved the snorkeling and from the looks of the web site it has been improved greatly.

Thanks to all for all the tips and information about the Allure.

Norine

Looking at some older Western cruise compasses. Can anyone confirm that the 70's disco party is still Friday (Day 6) night on the western itinerary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see you have done the Allure Thanksgiving cruise. I was wondering about weather in Florida, Labadee, Falmouth and Cozamel during that time. Thank you! Shelley

I just finished reading this factual novel. I copied a lot of the information for our Allure cruise next April. We will be doing the eastern itinerary, almost all of our tours on the Allure are already decided.

We are going with some of our Arizona Cruisers friends on the Allure after we do an NCL western caribbean 2 weeks earlier from New Orleans, LA.

I am just now researching the western ports and have decided on snorkeling in Cozumel at Chankanaab as we went there in the 90's on an RCL cruise. We loved the snorkeling and from the looks of the web site it has been improved greatly.

Thanks to all for all the tips and information about the Allure.

Norine

Do you know if the Eastern Allure 2nd formal night is the 5th or 6th night?

With a scrren name like Nancydru you must like a good mystery to solve.

Sorry about that, I just couldn't resist.

Norine

LOL! I have had it forever. When I was a kid (and an adult) I read every Nancy Drew novel so hence the name. I loved her and so it has stuck. I wish I could get the name Nancy Drew but it is taken every where I look .

Shelley

Do you know if the Eastern Allure 2nd formal night is the 5th or 6th night?

We haven't been on the Allure yet but from what I have read it is on Friday. The cruise ships very rarely have formal night on the last night of a cruise.

Norine

On the Eastern it was day 6 (Friday). Have heard on the Western it is day 5 (Thursday).

The day you board is usually day 1, so the day you get off is really day 8. Day 6 would not be the last day of the cruise.

• 2 weeks later...
I know! I'm embarrassed! To be fair...I had JUST turned 21, so I went a little overboard. I'm pretty sure there wasn't a time I wasn't drinking...except when I was dealing with the effects of drinking. Haha!

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.... but on the drinking theme -- it appears there is 2 for 1 Happy Hour at Blaze every night between 10pm-11pm on Allure Eastern Carribean, at least. This is according to a February 2012 Compass.

• 2 weeks later...
We booked this room and noticed that the spa is right above us on deck 15. Has anyone stayed in this room before and had any view problem? Also what deck is the walking track on? thanks for your help E

Don't know about the cabin but I doubt it would be an issue. Cas for the track,cit rings the ship on either Deck 4 or 5

When was the last time anyone saw Allure do the Flash mob? My wife loved it and we wondered if they still did it thinking it was a trendy thing that would eventually get discontinued.

They did the Flash Mob on Allure's August 12th sailing...

Archived