RCI to start deployement plans for next year!

I would also love to see a Northern European option!!

I guess I'll be a lone dissenting voice and ask for:

1. Better Northern European options. Would love an itinerary that hits most of the Baltic countries in one sailing....make it a nice 12-14 itinerary out of Denmark/Sweden, etc. and hit Russia, Finland, Estonia, Sweden, Norway, Denmark.

2. Bring back the Adriatic sailing that includes Croatia, Montenegro, etc. They had it for 2011, but I don't see it for 2012.

3. Sail out of Amsterdam! Celebrity is there...why not RCL? I would LOVE to sail out of Amsterdam. ME Too! :)

------

What about more S. America options that hit the northern part (aside from Columbia). Maybe it's too dangerous for some folks? I'm looking at a sailing out of Panama and it's really cheap.

Something that hits more of the real southern islands like Aruba, Bonaire, Trinidad/Tobago.

-----

We're looking for a Europe summer 2013 cruise, so I hope some exciting itineraries are released!

Radiance-class out of Baltimore!

Absolute agree...

unfortunately, as my TA pointed out to me, the Enchantment holds more passengers (2,252 double occupancy; 2,730 maximum) than Radiance class (2,114 double occupancy; 2,502 maximum).

But that doesn't mean I won't keep asking for it. Since Enchantment has been here, I have only now scheduled my first cruise in March 2013. If there was a radiance class, I probably book almost all my cruises from Baltimore.

They can bring back shorter cruises to MX (4 nights) alternating with runs to Hawaii for 14 nights plus a few 7n CA coastals up to SFO and back. How about that, RCCL?!?!?

that would be awesome! please come back to the west coast! any port will do:)

Doesn't seem like ships in the Med are filling up like RCI thought they would...My cruise for example..Aug 27th Western Med out of Barcelona...Yikes !!! RCI "Move Those Ships" !!!!

1. The Jewel? Hits all of those countries except for Norway.

2. Originally, the Voyager was to be doing these runs. Now VY is off to Asia, Grandeur will be replacing her at the end of the summer, visiting the exact places you want to go to.

3. The Brilliance? Homeporting for 7, 10 and 12 night cruises through the Norwegian Fjords from Amsterdam in 2012.

I have never understood why Independence doesn't go north once or twice a season... Celebrity Eclipse mixes in Scandinavia with the Med out of Southampton.

They seem to be shorter cruises....I'd love one that was a little longer out of that area that wasn't all Fjords.

2. Really? I didn't see Grandeur doing that itinerary next summer. I need to look again!

3. Meh, the Fjords thing again.....Celebrity does those really nice one way cruises out of Amsterdam to Barcelona....that would be a nice option for Royal.

I don't see anything out of Amsterdam for 2012. In addition the Grandeur cruise is only 1 date in 2012 that hits Montenegro & Croatia.

Also, what about Morocco? Easy to add that to a Spain itinerary. I see they've added Tunisia, so why not Morocco?

Maybe add Latvia & Lithuania to the N. Europe cruises?

I don't know, I look at cruises as a way to visit places I wouldn't ordinarily spend a week at. So visiting some of these off-the-beaten-track countries in Europe would be fascinating to me.

They can bring back shorter cruises to MX (4 nights) alternating with runs to Hawaii for 14 nights plus a few 7n CA coastals up to SFO and back. How about that, RCCL?!?!?

I soooo agree. We love the 5 dayers with 2 days in Cabo. We took them every year. Last year we took 3. :D

Love, love, love Radiance. Please don't force us to takes CCL's Splendor again. Heck, just bring back Monarch and I'll take it.

Pat

Archived