Serenade of The Seas Cabin 1060

Hi,

We would like some feedback from those who have sailed on the Seranade of the Seas, in particular, Cabin 1060. Was noise from above any concern? Was the activity on the above deck disturbing in any way? Thanks ahead of time; happy cruisin' all. ;)

You are right below the windjammer's outside eating area. You should be fine. There won't be deck chairs being dragged across your head... or a lot of heavy foot traffic. You are also just far enough from the elevator. Nice room. We originally had booked 1058 as it was the only suite left on our sailing, we chose to "downgrade" to a GS when one came open to save some $.

Anyone been in 1544? We're book in that for our Feb cruise. I'm a little worried about pool chair noise.

We were previously in 1076, I hope I didn't make the wrong choice switching.

You were wise to change. 1076 is a long walk from the Centrum as there are no public stairways nor elevators in the aft section of Radiance class ships.

We usually booked 1544 when 1548 is not available on any Radiance class ship. We love the location and have never been bothered by noise. It's close to the Centrum, elevators, and stairway.

Anyone been in 1544? We're book in that for our Feb cruise. I'm a little worried about pool chair noise.

We were previously in 1076, I hope I didn't make the wrong choice switching.

We are a little worried too. We are now in 1552. Not only are we under the pool but 1554 is on the hump and I think they will be able to see into our balcony.... no joining the "club" ;).

We were in room 1094. While my wife can sleep through everything, I could hear all the carts being rolled across the Windjamer. It started about 4am every morning. It sounded like rolling thunder.

we were in 1050, other side of conceirge club. never heard a noise, either inside or on balcony, from above.

nice room you have - enjoy

thanks all for your feedback; we appreciate the info. ;)

Archived