Just curious

Suzque49

Got and email from Princess said "important information about changes in your flight"The only "change" was that the carrier was changed from "Delta, under code share" to AlaskaNo change in flight number or times, it's not a problem but I was just wondering why they would do that?

The system apparently is set-up to notify the customer when a change is made. A change was made and the system doesn't have the logic to determine a "real" change from a meaningless one.

MUCH better this, than not notifying you when you need it.

If you have Delta frequent flyer points or Delta Amex you may, and I repeat, may not get mileage credit. You are probably going to be charged for checked luggage.

Not all Delta codeshare arrangements are the same.

Won't it make a difference with which airline you check in? Sounds like to me you originally were booked on a Delta flight operated by Alaska to an Alaska flight...but maybe I am reading this all wrong.

I don't quite understand the OP either, but if it was a DL flight operated by Alaska, and it has been changed to an Alaska flight, that's the same thing. OP should always have checked in with Alaska, if they were the operating carrier.

I don't quite understand the OP either, but if it was a DL flight operated by Alaska, and it has been changed to an Alaska flight, that's the same thing. OP should always have checked in with Alaska, if they were the operating carrier.

You are right, I am stupid!

Archived