Which night to book Specialty Restaurant

snow2day

My husband and I want to book a dinner in a specialty restaurant. I don't want to miss out on formal nights, lobster night, or anything else that might be going on the 14 nt. cruise on Celebrity summit. Or is there somewhere I can go and see the schedule in advance? TIA

My husband and I want to book a dinner in a specialty restaurant. I don't want to miss out on formal nights, lobster night, or anything else that might be going on the 14 nt. cruise on Celebrity summit. Or is there somewhere I can go and see the schedule in advance? TIA

I would imagine that a call to your TA or the cruise line should yield all of the information you would like.

Scott & Karen

On a 14 day cruise with Celebrity often the formal nights are on sea days. With very few exceptions the second night (night after you board the ship) should be your first formal night. We try to book them in advance for a day that is not a sea day.

Keith

We always book the steakhouse on Formal nights while cruising on CCL. While on NCL will do dinner in their specialty restaurants every night because I'm not fond of the MDR on NCL. Haven't cruised Celebrity since they abandoned NY/NJ....on HAL we did the Pinnacle on a random night.

Archived