From 4 star to no star!

cruz chic

Since we have an upcoming cruise, I check in with the web site on a regular basis. When the price dropped before final payment I was able to negotiate fare reductions and an upgrade through my TA for my dilligence.

I have encounterd times when a warning will appear that my Mariner Number is invalid, and the system won't let me continue. I go back and start the process over and it works. The other day when I did the mariner number look up, the message was that they were unable to find mariner number for me. At least everything worked when it came time to print our online docs!

Karen

I think it is just a temporary glitch and nothing to be too worried about. when I sign in, it still shows my stars, my cruises were gone but came back tonight.

Hopefully all will be well for you before your sail. Perhaps it is a good idea to take 'something' to prove you are a four star for the perks. they're not much, but some of them can add up.

Have a great cruise and hopefully it's all fixed long before you go:)

Here's what I found:

To Tom Carten

Mariner *********

Dear Mr. Carten:

We apologize for our website being down. Your reservation for next June was lost. We think you had a single-share on B-deck under the crew stairway. But our records now show you as having a penthouse suite with Bambi, Suzie and Bunny as your personal 24-hour on-site attendants. Please confirm your standing as a 7-star Mariner with a $5,000 OBC and unlimited liquor carry-on.

Thank you,

The HAL reservations staff

Here's what I found:

To Tom Carten

Mariner *********

Dear Mr. Carten:

We apologize for our website being down. Your reservation for next June was lost. We think you had a single-share on B-deck under the crew stairway. But our records now show you as having a penthouse suite with Bambi, Suzie and Bunny as your personal 24-hour on-site attendants. Please confirm your standing as a 7-star Mariner with a $5,000 OBC and unlimited liquor carry-on.

Thank you,

Tom now this is when you wish the new "Like"button featured worked like Facebook so I could just say I like your post and it brought a big :D to my face

Here's what I found:

To Tom Carten

Mariner *********

Dear Mr. Carten:

Thank you,

That's exactly what I expected except for the choice of on-site attendents:D. Too funny!

I think it is just a temporary glitch and nothing to be too worried about. when I sign in, it still shows my stars, my cruises were gone but came back tonight.

Hopefully all will be well for you before your sail. Perhaps it is a good idea to take 'something' to prove you are a four star for the perks. they're not much, but some of them can add up.

Have a great cruise and hopefully it's all fixed long before you go:)

Yup, I'm good to go tonight and I've got my screen print in my HAL cruise folder. Can't even print my documents yet but that's ok;). I'm really looking forward to seeing more of my own country. It's about time I did.

Here's what I found:

To Tom Carten

Mariner *********

Dear Mr. Carten:

Thank you,

Thank you for your humour.

What a shame that the unlimited liquor is not a gift from HAL.

Archived