LGBT Liberty of the Seas 10-29-2011 Transatlantic Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale (Pt2)

CC Help Jenn

Good morning!

Mike - thanks for sharing the photos, great shots. Just catching up on the news from Libya.

Sherry - yes, the X Factor was good for the 1st show, I normally can't stand the ones making a fool of themselves as they are deluded!

OK, off to the morning chores of job hunting!

Marilyn

Have you been in the City Centre ? I was there yesterday visiting a mate and we walked across to George Square, Wow what a transformation, they were filming World War Z, access was very limited but we were able to watch from John Street the filming of the crowd running away from the Zombie's

We never saw Brad and Angelina

Tell me more about selling gold... I have several pieces, bracelets necklaces etc...can you get thousands? enquiring minds want to know. I have a very wide gold bracelet...a heavy gold locket and chain etc. etc. all yellow gold that I no longer wear...lots in fact.. would be nice to have a clear out.

Sherry: Yes, you can get thousands!!! Take whatever gold you want to sell to your jeweler (someone you can trust), have them weigh it and you will be amazed at the price when they tell you what it is worth...If you are not happy with the price, take it elsewhere to compare the prices...Today gold is at 1862.10 & silver is 42.10...Good Luck:p

Sherry: Yes, you can get thousands!!! Take whatever gold you want to sell to your jeweler (someone you can trust), have them weigh it and you will be amazed at the price when they tell you what it is worth...If you are not happy with the price, take it elsewhere to compare the prices...Today gold is at 1862.10 & silver is 42.10...Good Luck:p

LOL, you took the words right out of my mouth! This is a great time to sell old gold jewelry. Hope you have good luck Sherry!

MIKE & BILL.....Great pics! Two good looking guys....:)

Tell me more about selling gold... I have several pieces, bracelets necklaces etc...can you get thousands? enquiring minds want to know. I have a very wide gold bracelet...a heavy gold locket and chain etc. etc. all yellow gold that I no longer wear...lots in fact.. would be nice to have a clear out.

Off to bed soon... hopefully can catch up on some sleep...back to normal hopefully.

PETE, MATTHEW, watched X Factor and was impressed on how many great singers there were... that first kid, what a personality...didn't like the oriental women she was nutty LOL...

Morning..........

Sherry do not take your jewelry to a jeweler. TAke it to a coin shop they pay out alot more than the jewelers. I took all mine to a jeweler and had a piece left and we were handing in some coins. I had them give me a price for what they'd give me for the piece and it was almost double of what they were offering at the jeweler. I could have kicked myself for handing all the rest over to the jeweler.

OK I think I made a mistake on who owned the car...........sorry thats what I get for skimming.............

Morning..........

Sherry do not take your jewelry to a jeweler. TAke it to a coin shop they pay out alot more than the jewelers. I took all mine to a jeweler and had a piece left and we were handing in some coins. I had them give me a price for what they'd give me for the piece and it was almost double of what they were offering at the jeweler. I could have kicked myself for handing all the rest over to the jeweler.

OK I think I made a mistake on who owned the car...........sorry thats what I get for skimming.............

Sandy: My Jeweler also has a separate coin area...There is a coin shop in the area and they are not as reputable as the Jeweler we use, guess it depends on the area and who you can trust or not:p...There really should not be a difference if they both use the spot gold price...

Edited by jillybabes

PETE, MATTHEW, watched X Factor and was impressed on how many great singers there were... that first kid, what a personality...didn't like the oriental women she was nutty LOL...

Sherry I thought the oriental women was going to start doing a show with ping pong balls ;);)

Hope everyone had a great weekend and a great start to the week

Realised today only 8 more Monday's in work after today (Next Monday is a Bank Holiday in the UK) :D:D Monday's wont be so bad for next few weeks :D

2418701620069717818S500x500Q85.jpg

Why I dont go out on my bike much :D

Looks more comfortable than mine, or is that just because I have ridden for a while..... ouch;)

Off out to meet an ex colleague, hopefully she has gossip!

Edited by peteukmcr

Sandy: My Jeweler also has a separate coin area...There is a coin shop in the area and they are not as reputable as the Jeweler we use, guess it depends on the area and who you can trust or not:p...There really should not be a difference if they both use the spot gold price...
So true I was shocked.

2418701620069717818S500x500Q85.jpg

Why I dont go out on my bike much :D

ROFL.............good one George!

Just been sent this by a mate in the States

NBA versus NFL or what ? - You gotta love this.....

Even if you aren't a sports fan this is very interesting!

download?mid=1%5f22%5fAH68ktkAAFF5TlKJuwOW%2fWZTRvQ&pid=2.2.2&fid=Trash&inline=1download?mid=1%5f22%5fAH68ktkAAFF5TlKJuwOW%2fWZTRvQ&pid=2.2.3&fid=Trash&inline=1

36 have been accused of spousal abuse

7 have been arrested for fraud

19 have been accused of writing bad checks

117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses

3 have done time for assault

71 repeat 71

cannot get a credit card due to bad credit

14 have been arrested on drug-related charges

8 have been arrested for shoplifting

21 currently are defendants in lawsuits,

and

84 have been arrested for drunk driving

in the last year

Can you guess which organization this is?

NBA Or NFL ?

Give up yet?

Scroll down,

download?mid=1%5f22%5fAH68ktkAAFF5TlKJuwOW%2fWZTRvQ&pid=2.2.4&fid=Trash&inline=1

Neither,

it's the 535 members of the

United States Congress

The same group of Idiots that crank out

hundreds of new laws each year

designed to keep the rest of us in line.

You

gotta pass this one on!

George, I knew things were really bad but that is scary.

I do wish to share this good news with everyone, our dear Friend Dee who had the major operation for a tumor in her leg, and came home a week later, the news from her Dr's, no sign of any cancer. Just received an email on her progress.:)

Gay

Hi all and good Monday to everyone.

Welcome back Bill and Mike, Paul and Mark. Thanks for welcoming us to the thread y'all started so long ago, and telling us all about yourselves. We are Mike and Julie, and we transplanted from SoCal approx 29 years ago to Carson City NV, via an 18 month layover in Boise ID and about 6 years in Reno. We only have five cruises under our belt, all on RCI, and while we would like to go more, our work lives limits our vacation time so we try to mix things up so to speak and go different places and do different things. This is our first TA, and first trip to BCN, so looking forward to seeing the sights and meeting as many of you as possible. I'm the poster, trying to get Julie to read; she may once things quiet down around the homefront after Labor Day and we start focussing more on this adventure.

Sherry, great wedding pics, bet y'all had fun. Hope you get some rest.

George, so sorry to hear of your loss.

On a brighter note, thanks for the jokes and humor. Keep it coming.

Short work week this week. Getting ready to meet some friends (from Mariposa, near Yosemite) this weekend for a camp trip outside of Bridgeport, CA.

Back later.....

Sandy, I did the same thing that you did. I sold some gold jewelry when it was a lot less an ounce and wound up buying something different and paying a little bit more money. I usually bring it to my jeweler in New Jersey. I have gotten such great deals from him on other stuff that I can't complain. Right now I want to keep everything I have. I should go through the stuff at the bank but I am afraid I will be upset after selling it. I will let my daughters and grandchildren have it and then they can sell it.

Great sell Joyce.

Darlene

Now that I have jumped back in am having trouble keeping up :).

Sherry wonderful event. Yes you were skimming...Paul and Mark used to live in Walnut Creek and just moved to Huntington Beach which happened to be near Mike and Bill who just got a new car. Relax, I know it's tough to keep all of us sorted out.

Mike, great picts of Yosemite. Our place is only 15 minutes from the south entrance but haven't been there in 5 years. You guys are welcome to join us on our weekend trips if you ever want to leave your PS place.

Last fall on a cruise fell in love with Antigua and found a little condo across from the beach for less than 200k. Didn't get it yet.....

Peter, saw that you did a FB friend with Marc. He has connections in IT consulting. Now, just what were you talking about when you replied to George "I have ridden for a while..... ouch"????? ;).

Who is bringing the NC chair?

thought I would pop in before the day ends...

Paul I was totally confused but I have an excuse, I have had a lot going on in the last few months and that's my excuse and I am keeping to it :D

Sat at my computer ALL day, usual busy Monday...this cruise cannot come fast enough...

I sorted out my gold and unless I got a lot for it I would not part with it... I have what seems a fairly heavy bracelet and locket and chain from my mother and I think she will turn in her grave if I got rid of it, or on the other hand maybe she would be pleased, anyway out of curiosity I will check it out heard it went up to $1900 an ounce today