Getting non Diamonds in Concierge lounge

attention please.

i have an announcement to make.

there is a rule in the concierge and diamond lounges that only eligible passengers who are 18 and older may be in the cl/dl from 5:00 to 8:30.

it is to keep the venue/time an adult venue.

you must be sixteen to be in the solarium.

is that because under-16-year-olds don't know how to swim, or lie on a sunbed?

of course not.

there are children's venues, teens' venues and adult venues on board.

please respect them.

i now return you to your regularly scheduled bickering over cultural differences.

:rolleyes:

amen!

Agreed! I never questioned the rules when my daughter was cruising with us. We obeyed all the rules. It did not matter if whe was well behaved or not. Some venues that I thought were inapropriate for her we did not go.

Like quest!!! :eek:

Let's get really off topic. :D

Gina

How in the world did this thread get sooooooooooooo off topic?? :rolleyes: You might want to refer back to the original post. It has nothing to do with age.

It is just a little off topic because we were saying who does not have access in the CL.

We are D+ and traveling with my parents, who are also D+, on the Allure in December 2011. Turns out, two friends have just told me they are booked on the same cruise. These friends want me to get them into the D lounge and Concierge lounge. They are Platnum and seem to think there is no problem getting them in with me...I have taken other friends with me in the past... I would rather not do it any more...but am feeling the pressure to do so. Any suggestions how to get out of this?

I guess the only thing you can do is just tell them when they reach Diamond or Diamond+ they will be allowed in the lounges and not until then.

Archived