Bon Voyage Orcrone!!

iluvcruzin

Thanks everyone. We'll need the vacation. Been real stressed lately, as we're buying a furniture store three days after returning from the cruise. So everything has to be taken care of ahead of time. Found out on Tuesday that our delivery driver, DW's son, had his license suspended. Would have been nice if he told us ahead of time. So we (DW especially) have been stressed. She then finds out on Wednesday that her father has been diagnosed with a brain tumor. So you can imagine how the last several days have been.

We've gotten most of the business aspects taken care of and DW is going to fly to Detroit to visit her father when we return. So we can breathe a sigh of relief and relax on the cruise.

Sail,

I usually don't comment on typos, but yours cracked me up. Did you notice that you wished me "blue skies and clam seas"? Thanks, I needed that.:)

Heather,

I like the picture you posted. But if DW asks my comment was "picture? Oh I hadn't notice".:D

Lisa,

After taking off a bunch of weight since New Years I essentially threw weight watchers out the window once we decided to buy the store. The good news is, although I've put on a few pounds this last week, it's only a few pounds. Could have been a lot worse. DW remind me that in two days I can have the Swiss Muesli for breakfast. It's funny that I'll have lobster tails and filet available, but I'm looking forward to breakfast.:rolleyes:

Orcrone

Ciao, Marc. Have a relaxing time. Sorry to hear about your FIL. Hope all turns out well.

Looking forward to the "compare and contrast" review on your return. (no pressure).

(aside: There is a great restaurant in Seattle called "Ivar's Acre of Clams"; Ivars motto was "Keep Clam!")

Cheers

MarkB

Deputy Assistant Director

Witless Protection Program

Lisa,

After taking off a bunch of weight since New Years I essentially threw weight watchers out the window once we decided to buy the store. The good news is, although I've put on a few pounds this last week, it's only a few pounds. Could have been a lot worse. DW remind me that in two days I can have the Swiss Muesli for breakfast. It's funny that I'll have lobster tails and filet available, but I'm looking forward to breakfast.:rolleyes:

Orcrone

Marc, I have to laugh the Swiss Muesli was what I was looking forward to also:D For some reason they had a problem making it right the first couple of days but then it was finally the way it should be. Another thing that was really good was the a Chicken Breast coated with Parmesean, I cannot find the menu right now to tell you what exactly they called it but it was wonderful and or so tender and moist.

I can also relate to the son thing, our's will find out April 10th if his license is getting suspended also.

I hope you and DW go and enjoy this cruise and totally relax because you more than need it.

Have a GREAT TIME!!!

Archived