What restuarants & coffee shops are free & which ones cost on Miracle of the Seas

pinkaboo

Just trying to find out which restuarants and coffe shops are at no cost on the miracle of the seas and which ones cost?

I think you mean the Carnival Miracle. Only the Steakhouse specialty restaurant and the Cafe (located on the Promenade and a smaller one on Lido) which you would pay for. The Lido Restaurant, Main Dining Room and the Drink Service stations on Lido which have Coffee/Tea, etc. 24 hours are no charge.

I haven't been on the Miracle but have been on the Pride, a sister ship, so I think it is similar. There was a coffee bar and a little bakery type place that you have to pay for. I didn't really drink a lot of coffee, but I understand that the coffee in these places are much better than the coffee in Lido...you can get free coffee in Lido. There is also sushi, the deli, the pizzeria, Lido buffet, and the grill (that's what I can think of for now) all included...if you want good coffee and someone can tell you if the coffee bar is good, I do know they were selling some kind of coffee package...

Nick and Nora's Steakhouse charge a fee of $30 per person for fine dinning. Several courses are served over a period of 2-3 hours. This is optional and you do not have to eat here. You are served several courses for dinner in the MDR for free every night.

If I remembered correctly there is also a place called Fountainhead Cafe where you can purchase sweets, snacks, specialty coffees, chocolate covered strawberries, and banana splits.

Almost everything else on the ship is FREE to eat, including items ordered through room service.

Enjoy your cruise, we had a great time on board the Miracle in May,

Archived