Does anyone know what this means???

ckrobyn

haha... My husband is a back-seat poster too. Aren't they cute? lol

So does he think that he's a special guest on all of these cruises then since RCCL took the time to stamp his special initial on all of these set sail passes? haha

Don't even give him that idea or he will be calling RCCL demanding his cruises!

I have a theory, no way to prove it though, unless someone can find a source in the know.

On my last cruise, there were reports of some people being hassled over their priority boarding status. Maybe this is an answer to make it "so simple even a (fill in the blank) can do it..."

If there is a "G", then they get priority boarding. If not, then no.

Just a theory.

Theron

I have been following this thread for days and days. I havent done my checkin yet for my Oct 8 cruise and I don't really expect to find a G . . . I am D+ but only have a lowly D1 aft cabin.. ..but I HAVE downloaded the goat to put on my door . ... G or no G . ... the goat comes!

Can you believe this thread has over 19,000 views? amazing!

I am sailing this Saturday so hopefully I can report back to you (as soon as I can get online RCCL.......hahahaha) ...

Can you make it a priority? - the natives are getting pretty restless here. :p

OMG!!!! This thread is STILL going with no answer!?!?!?!?!..

Actually, there are lots of answers, just none that have been proven yet.

I have a theory, no way to prove it though, unless someone can find a source in the know.

On my last cruise, there were reports of some people being hassled over their priority boarding status. Maybe this is an answer to make it "so simple even a (fill in the blank) can do it..."

Just a theory.

Theron

Good one.

Its been added to the list. :D

Just a few days and I guess we'll know the answer.

...Ok so everyone involved in this whole goat extravaganza should have a group name... Any suggestions?

I had a great name...I was ready to post it ....but+t my goat ate it. :(

No Answer? There have been dozens of answers!

L:DL Okay, you beat me to it. (great minds think alike, or something like that)

Just a theory.

Theron

Excussssssssse me!!!!!! but I am a D+ and I would have no G on my next cruise as I only have a D1 Balcony Aft Cabin so no G and I better get priority boarding:eek::mad:

Your theory is wrong, stick with the Goat:eek:

Of course I would. :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSt1KghPax0rde9W8wFDJjqCQIB-XtZVuTCEe69XMwVuEyjvyNR What do you guys think? :D

I like it:cool:

It's a clue to what the next Royal Caribbean ship will be called....

The Goat of the Sea:D

WOW! the door sign will go nice with the name for our next RCI ship, we should all sail on it together, I wonder when the first sailing will be:confused:

OK, I just looked at my set sail pass and it shows P G JS. It is not Luggage, because Luggage is only divided into 4 groups on the Serenade and we have D for that.

The letter P is in Platinum ink, The JS is inn aqua ink and the G is in Gold Ink.

Interestingly, my partner only has the P on his pass.

I also have an onboard credit coming on this sailing, not sure if anyone else brought that up as a possible reason.

Now you got me wondering

I like it:cool:

WOW! the door sign will go nice with the name for our next RCI ship, we should all sail on it together, I wonder when the first sailing will be:confused:

The only red wine that will be served onboard this new ship will be...

"Goats Do Roam"

This is an actual blended red wine that is quite good. Ask for it wherever you buy wine. It is in the 12 to 15 dollar a bottle range.

I think that all of you folks who are concerned about whether or not there is a "G" on your set sail pass should just be grateful that you have a set sail pass. You could be part of the group that have no "G", no set sail pass, and no reservations.:eek::(;)

I love it! Hey that's it! All of us involved with the goats should be called the Goat of the Seas Society. :) What does everyone think?

Baaaaad-and what does this new ship name mean for the Adventure Ocean kid's program and the nannies that would be on board to babysit? Btw, who has spotted the cows up on Deck 13 of the Serenade? :p p.s. Ocean Boy, I like the 'G is for Grateful', nice!

Archived