Price drop

Jacob0525

After final payment, you are in a much weaker position. You cannot cancel without incurring serious penalties. At this point you will probably lose 50% or more. Therefore many of the reduced prices are for new bookings only. However, you can ask.

There was a price drop on one of our cruises but it was after final payment. I knew that we wouldn't get the lower price since final was made but I hoped we might get an OBC. When we checked RCI said they don't give OBC's after final payment either. I had amounted to about $75.00 per person. Oh, well, just means a couple less drinks or less visits to Chops.

Actually, the price dropped a few days ago and as of today it's still the same. I have not been able to get a hold of my travel agent to tell her about it. In the meantime, I'm still watching the price.

If you can not get your travel agent , or someone at there place of business, may be you need a new travel agent ?? Just a thought..

Cori

You cannot get a price drop on RCL after final payment. Its usually better to post this on the specific RCL board since you get people like paul answering generically who dont know the RCL policy.

If there is a higher category for what you paid, you can ask for the upgrade, but you will not get a price drop on a sept 5th RCL sailing after final payment.

Essiesmom is correct ...and alayne

Unless there is a higher category above yours lower .. no reason to call your TA

Archived