Unlimited Soda & More Package

charlielinda

We are sailing on the Coral in a few weeks and we have never cruised on Princess before. Where would I be able to order mocktails, juices, shakes, floats and complementay hot chocolate on the Coral. Can you order mocktails in the dining room during dinner? The description of the card is:

Unlimited Soda & More Package Indulge yourself with this premium Unlimited Soda & more Package,† entitling you to the above Unlimited Soda Package plus any mocktails, juices, shakes, floats and complimentary hot chocolate throughout your cruise. Price includes service charge.Item #2312$8.05 per person/per day*

Thanks for your help.

Yes with the UKP sticker you can order mocktails at dinner. You can also order any of the items listed at any bar except the milkshakes and malts. Those can only be ordered at Scoops - the ice cream stand near the pool.

On your first day on the ship, the soda and UKP packages will be sold all over the ship. You can't miss the tables they have set up. There are two types of cards. One is for soda only. The other is the one you asked about. It is called the Ultimate Kids Package, but anyone can get it.

Edited by Jasperdo

My daughter got one on our January cruise and it worked out well for her. She got shakes up on the Lido deck and got sodas or smoothies in any open bar or lounge on the ship throughout the day and evening. We go for a ore-dinner drink instead of ordering one at dinner and she had no problem ordering mocktails as we ordered our drinks.

Actually it's called the Unlimited Soda & More Package. ;)
Is that a recent name change? I know it was called the Ultimate Kids Package on our sailing, because there was an added note beneath the sign that said it was for "kids from 2 to 90", or something similar.

Is that a recent name change? I know it was called the Ultimate Kids Package on our sailing, because there was an added note beneath the sign that said it was for "kids from 2 to 90", or something similar.

It is called the Ultimate Kids Package. That's what I bought on our Grand sailing two weeks ago.

Are these drink cards available to buy by the day or do you have to buy a card that covers every day of your cruise? On a 30 day cruise, that would be more drinks than we could handle I'm sure!

No they sell them by the cruise days. If your 30 day cruise is a b2b though they do break it up into the segments of the cruise. For instance we will be doing a 33 day b2b2b in April. I will be buying it for the first 2 segments because they will be in the caribbean and then the transatlantic to Barcelona. The third leg I will not be buying it because it is in the Med and very port intensive. It is not a viable option for this leg.

I buy this sticker most cruises I go on and it is always called the Ultimate Kids Package. I wasn't aware they changed the name, it was still the UKP last month.

No they sell them by the cruise days. If your 30 day cruise is a b2b though they do break it up into the segments of the cruise. For instance we will be doing a 33 day b2b2b in April. I will be buying it for the first 2 segments because they will be in the caribbean and then the transatlantic to Barcelona. The third leg I will not be buying it because it is in the Med and very port intensive. It is not a viable option for this leg.

I buy this sticker most cruises I go on and it is always called the Ultimate Kids Package. I wasn't aware they changed the name' date=' it was still the UKP last month.[/quote']

It seems like on the ships it is still called the UKP, but when you pre-order online it is the Ultimate Soda and More.

Has anyone out there ever bought it on the ship under the new name?

It seems like on the ships it is still called the UKP, but when you pre-order online it is the Ultimate Soda and More.

Has anyone out there ever bought it on the ship under the new name?

Just off the CB and the stickers they put on the cards still say "UKP".

has anyone bought one and shared betwen two I DOUBT IF I WOULD USE ONE TO ADVANTAGE but if able to get a second mocktail or milkshake might consider it, understand I might have to go to the bar twice .

TJ

has anyone bought one and shared betwen two I DOUBT IF I WOULD USE ONE TO ADVANTAGE but if able to get a second mocktail or milkshake might consider it, understand I might have to go to the bar twice .

TJ

TJ, these cards are sold on a per person basis, they are not like the coffee cards which have a limited number of punches that can be shared. Each person needs to have their own. ;)

TJ

Though some do, they are NOT meant to be shared. Just two drinks a day is all it takes to make the package worthwhile.